Is it possible to have (not use) more then 1 PIN

donnaf516

DIS Veteran
We are currenty booked at a moderate with the 30% PIN. :thumbsup2Is it possible I could have another pin under my name? :confused: Along with everyone else in the world, we hoping for free dining. Should I continue to call or just consider myself lucky?:confused3

There is a possibility. I'd love to have the QS pin over my 30%, as it would save me a few bucks as well! Give them a call and see if you have it!

We are currenty booked at a moderate with the 30% PIN. :thumbsup2Is it possible I could have another pin under my name? :confused: Along with everyone else in the world, we hoping for free dining. Should I continue to call or just consider myself lucky?:confused3

I have 2. I have the one through June 16 for various dates and room discounts. I also have the one through Dec. 16 for a similar offer just longer dates! We did book the bounceback when we were there for 5% more off Mod for Nov/dec (we did have the PIN at 30% and changed it to the BOunceback rate) We also received the adults stay play at kids rate or kids stay play free (that had to have been booked by now but was for dates in 2010.

I received two within three days of each other! One for % off room and the other for free QSDP! Originally booked the % pin but when I received the free dining, I took that instead! And then upgraded to the regular dining plan!

Yep, I have two of the %off Pins through the end of the year, plus I have one with a gift card offer through July.

I figure any and all discounts and codes are super as it means I save money :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!