Is it normal to enjoy the hotels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepyhead

Earning My Ears
Working as cabin crew for a major UK long haul airline. I just feel I enjoy the layovers in hotels aboard. Like at home I would have my husband next to me snoring so I would struggle to get to sleep and the kids running round all day at home. Is it normal to enjoy the hotels where it's quieter etc?

As someone who's boyfriend has sleep apnea and sleeps with the CPAP machine, and even though that is not his fault at all, I don't think you should feel guilty for enjoying an nice quiet night sleep!

I haven't had one in years, if he's not snoring (he does on occasion, even with the machine) it's the machine/mask making a terrible hissing noise, waking me up, or keeping me up.

As someone who's boyfriend has sleep apnea and sleeps with the CPAP machine, and even though that is not his fault at all, I don't think you should feel guilty for enjoying an nice quiet night sleep!

I haven't had one in years, if he's not snoring (he does on occasion, even with the machine) it's the machine/mask making a terrible hissing noise, waking me up, or keeping me up.
Awww, I'm sorry. Like you say though it's not his fault at all. Hope your all okay?

Awww, I'm sorry. Like you say though it's not his fault at all. Hope your all okay?

We're fine ^^ I'm just grumpy a lot, haha!
Especially now, I have a job since last week (finally), and I have to get up at 3.45 am, and I tend to wake up a few times, and when I do, the mask is hissing very loud, and I can't go back to sleep because of it, come back from work around noon, and then sleep until 4-5 pm as I'm home alone then, and super quiet *blush*

And yeah, it's not his fault, and I know that, but ... yeah ... annoying still, lol.

Must be a great job though, going so many places?

We're fine ^^ I'm just grumpy a lot, haha!
Especially now, I have a job since last week (finally), and I have to get up at 3.45 am, and I tend to wake up a few times, and when I do, the mask is hissing very loud, and I can't go back to sleep because of it, come back from work around noon, and then sleep until 4-5 pm as I'm home alone then, and super quiet *blush*

And yeah, it's not his fault, and I know that, but ... yeah ... annoying still, lol.

Must be a great job though, going so many places?
Glad you okay.
"Grumpy a lot",Hahaha, I can be grumpy occasionally.

Love my job, and not just for the travelling, quite like the job as well.
Luckily our airline looks after us well downroute (aboard) and we get decent layovers when compared to some other airlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter