Is it December Yet?? Cancelled with a Heavy Heart!

Yes, I think they are. And Main Street is the very best view for the fireworks. The dessert party is a bit to the right as you face the Castle. But still very good. If you can see them twice, go for it. I don't think it will be as crowded at the Party. The Hub is the best spot to be for the fireworks!

That is definitely the way to do it. We don't plan daily breaks but we know that one day during the trip we will hit the wall and just have to go nap. Sometimes that day is early in the trip, sometimes towards the end so I can't even really plan for it. I am trying to plan a resort-ish type day this trip so we will see if that prevents the 'wall' day. That is my very best advice for WDW ... don't push beyond the family's limits. But I know that you definitely know that. We have seen too many sad meltdown scenes. Just not worth it for anyone.

I'm hoping to see the fireworks the 3 nights we're there!!! Yup.....I love my fireworks!!!!

We actually have a resort day....ok, at least the first part of the day...but I'm hoping that will keep people rested. I like that some of the parks have early closing hours....that in itself will be refreshing.

Meltdowns are no fun for anyone....... Hoping with the girls having their own strollers, that they'll feel "safe & secure" & will be able to doze off if needed. Michayla's new thing is to lay on the floor & suck in loudly & then scream in a really high pitch........it's not pleasant & you can't get her to stop. I'm hoping she outgrows this before the trip!!

Great re-cap of your trip Laurie! Did you have a TR for it before? Because I think I've read about it prior to this.

I would really like to do the Dessert Seating for Wishes when we are there, but I think it might be booked up already. :sad2:

Great re-cap of your trip Laurie! Did you have a TR for it before? Because I think I've read about it prior to this.

I would really like to do the Dessert Seating for Wishes when we are there, but I think it might be booked up already. :sad2:

Thanx Andrea......no on a 2005 trip report.....I didn't join the Dis until 2009. I have mentioned the story about Anthony meeting Woody & also how he's the Golden Child at Disneyland....even up to this day that kid gets picked for stuff on these trips!!

I posted about the dessert seating on your PTR.......I'm sure there's someone you can call to inquire if it's a seasonal thing or it just booked that fast? You're going during spring break vacations aren't you?? That might explain it!

Thanx Andrea......no on a 2005 trip report.....I didn't join the Dis until 2009. I have mentioned the story about Anthony meeting Woody & also how he's the Golden Child at Disneyland....even up to this day that kid gets picked for stuff on these trips!!

I posted about the dessert seating on your PTR.......I'm sure there's someone you can call to inquire if it's a seasonal thing or it just booked that fast? You're going during spring break vacations aren't you?? That might explain it!

Ah, maybe you just mentioned something about it in a previous TR. Lucky kid. Must have made his trip!

I think I am going at the tail end of Spring Breaks. I hope so anyways. I read the busiest weeks would be around the 8th of the month, so I am hoping it's not too bad. We could possibly move it back one more week to see if that's better for crowds, but we will see.

Ah, maybe you just mentioned something about it in a previous TR. Lucky kid. Must have made his trip!

I think I am going at the tail end of Spring Breaks. I hope so anyways. I read the busiest weeks would be around the 8th of the month, so I am hoping it's not too bad. We could possibly move it back one more week to see if that's better for crowds, but we will see.

I think the parks are always busy....lol So as long as you go in with a plan, I think you'll do fine!!!

I think with little ones some downtime is good, but its so hard to do that when the parks are knocking at your door :lmao:

I have never traveled with little ones (my older kids were 5 & 6 when we went last), so I'm not sure how to make it all work. I'm assuming my little boys will knock out in the stroller at some point during the day and at that time we will focus on doing a few things the older kids want to do.

I :love: WDW fireworks!! So magical!! Cant wait to see them again :)

I think with little ones some downtime is good, but its so hard to do that when the parks are knocking at your door :lmao:

I have never traveled with little ones (my older kids were 5 & 6 when we went last), so I'm not sure how to make it all work. I'm assuming my little boys will knock out in the stroller at some point during the day and at that time we will focus on doing a few things the older kids want to do.

I :love: WDW fireworks!! So magical!! Cant wait to see them again :)

:rotfl: I think downtime is good for any age!! lol Just escaping the madness for an hour can be refreshing. We've found taking in a show can be that down time. We'll just play it by ear. If the girls are having a good day, we might be able to stay at the parks....but if they're having an off day.....I'm afraid we'll be back at the motel for most of the afternoon.

Disney fireworks are the best!!!! :banana: I even tear up watching them on youtube!!

Hi there!

While typing, I had the feeling that my tone was coming across weird. If so, just read it as EXCITED instead. Because I'm excited for you! Yay!!!!!!

OK, just in case your TA hasn't given it to you already: specialdiets at disneyworld.com

I don't know if you'll be making your ADRs or she will. If she does, it's no biggie, but if you do, know that that info is right there on EVERY ADR you make online. They make it REALLY easy. They even, at least last time I looked, have a checklist for certain allergies. But with the varied problems, emailing them is great.

You know my family's problem with corn syrup...writing to them got us real maple syrup waiting for us at each planned breakfast. How cool is that?

Hey question about the Christmas Party~~~if you purchase a ticket for the party, do you also need a park ticket? I thought I had read that you could enter the park 3 hrs early of the party time with a party ticket, but no park ticket would be needed that day, unless you wanted to enter the park earlier in the day. If this is true, then it helps me plan one of our days I'd like to use for resort hopping to see decorations!

It has been for several years now that you can enter on the park ticket at 4pm. Every year the CMs say otherwise, and people panic, but every year, it has opened at 4. For both the Halloween and Christmas parties.

That's wonderful news!! I'm glad they'll be helpful when it comes to the twins. Its sounds like our TA has an insider in the special needs/requests & has contacted her with our medical needs. We've requested a ground floor, just because it's easier than trying to deal with busy elevators & 2 strollers.

Am I able to get the GAC at the first park we go to & then have it work in the other 3 or do I need a separate GAC for each park??

Check out the DISabilities forum, that's for SURE.

Along with the GAC (and you will tell them what accomodations they need, not their diagnosis), I think the BIGGEST help you will get is a tag that allows you to use the strollers as wheelchairs! You can't take strollers into the lines without that tag, so GET IT.

How long do they keep the Osborne Lights on every evening? A few hours?? If so, then yes....we'll wait until the first rush is done....don't really want to be boxed in (I'm claustophobic) :eek: EEK!! :rotfl:

Until beyond close, in our experience. We had hardly anyone around us, because we waited until just about closing time to head in.

Thoughts!

Remember, with the dining plan is goes by night. 7th through 16th is 9 nights, so 9 chunks of dining plan. I didn't count your meals, but *just in case* you went with days, I wanted to make sure you knew (in case the TA missed mentioning it).

Time change! Difficult, for some people. Some people will gradually change their kids' body clocks over the week or two before the trip. That sounds annoying to me, LOL.

For us going East, that first couple days we ARE nightowls. The clock says 9, but our bodies say 6! Dinnertime! Wait, we had dinner 3 hours ago, nah, that was lunch! Feed me feed me!

And that first day...getting up early for a character meal...it can be ROUGH.

Especially because you have two characters meals that day. It *might* be a good idea to skip one.

I'm not totally sure how it works with the dining plan now, but I *believe* most Table Service restaurants take a credit card guarantee, and if you don't show up you are charged $10 per person. Ouch. So if you guys find yourselves exhausted that morning and can't make it, you're out $80 for no meal at all.

Think really carefully if you want those two character meals on that very first day.

And my own personal philosophy, which might or might not work for you but I think you want input anyway, is to wait for the Big Important stuff until you're not really wishing you were sleeping. So the first day for your traveling-this-time family that consists halfway of youngsters MIGHT be best served to not go to the big ol' Magic Kingdom. It might start off with exhaustion and moaning and groaning from the early hour. Maybe. Possibly. You know them best. Obviously. It's just something to think about.

Of course, ultimately, it's HARD to not go into MK straightaway. So...just know that the whole place is overwhelming. I mean, 40 square miles! "Walt Disney World Resort is about the size of San Francisco or two Manhattan islands"... It's ridiculous. Now, that isn't how big the *parks* are, but still, they had the room so they used that room.

My feet used to complain about Disneyland trips...when we were there, Laurie, my feet were LAUGHING at me for having whined about DLR! Compared to WDW, DLR is a breeze. Compared to DLR, WDW is insanity packed into a fun exciting package, in terms of walking. Be prepared. Mentally and physically! Make sure those strollers are comfy for the adults as well as the little ones.

Anyway, it's overwhelming. Now luckily the little kids haven't been to Disneyland very recently, so they wont' get as mentally confused as you will. You turn a corner and...where's New Orleans Square? Oh yes, you KNOW there's no NOS, but it's hard to remember, LOL.

So just be prepared. If you're at all into herbal type concoctions, I cannot recommend Rescue Remedy more for a first WDW trip. It's the little bicker-stopper in my house. Helps a lot with WDW. I kept wanting to dose the sodas that my relatives were drinking during the last trip. But that would be rude, a form of assault actually, so I refrained. With difficulty.

Be SURE to check out allears.net for menus! There's been a rash of menu-changing, which is quite annoying of them to do. Keep apprised of the changes! A menu that sounded great to you before might change into yuckiness. I hear that House of Blues just drastically changed ALL of their menus into some new ridiculousness, taking away everything that everyone loved, just b/c they got a Food Network chef onboard. Blah.

We did not choose to do the Wishes Dessert party. Didn't want to have to quiz them on ingredients (like gelatin and corn syrup based ingredients), so it didn't work for us. Since you guys have diet issues too, I'm not sure if it's worth it. I don't even know anything about the actual view; be SURE to read reviews, and lots of them!

I think you guys will love Pop. Just driving by the outside of it made me want to stay there. :)

Oh, and remember, especially at the beginning of the trip, some of the adults might want to go out for evening EMHs! You guys could swap staying with the more tired kids, or even get an in-room babysitter. I can't remember if the youngest ones are old enough for any of the kid clubs, but in-room could be cool. Maybe. I'm just remembering what a nightowl you were in Anaheim. :)

And hey, you had some seriously RED hair in '05! Wow!

Something was tickling my brain. Your DHS day.

We haven't yet been able to fit the car stunt show (I think that's what you are talking about) in yet, because it's only a couple/few times per day. We haven't been able to even think about the Belle one.

Since you don't have actual rides on your list for DHS, that I noticed, I'm sure you will fit those shows in (along with Indy), but just know it takes some scheduling. So try to get a schedule of events as early in your stay as possible (the resorts tended to have all parks' guides in the checkin area) to schedule your DHS day(s).

Oh and there's the Steve Soares site: http://wdwent.com . I haven't been able to use it, but I hear it's great.

Lastly, there's a travel agency calendar site out there that's great for getting the REAL park open/close times (WDW's site tends to lie, update incorrectly, not update incorrectly, etc). If I find my link to it I'll share, but in the meantime, if you are surfing around on the Theme Parks board and see Robo (or anyone, but especially Robo who is AWESOME) post about park hours, check it out. He often posts that TA site.

And whatever you do, don't subscribe to TourGuideMike. He's gone downhill, plummeted actually, in the last two years. :( TouringPlans is OK, but TGM is a nope nowadays.

In the middle of the night I remembered that Tortuga Tavern (which is on your list if I recall correctly) is not open all the time. We didn't see it open once on our last trip. (the place it replaced also wasn't open all the time)

If it's closed, I *highly* recommend Columbia Harbor House. Don't go there for a late dinner, though, b/c it tends to close early-ish.

Hope that's helpful!

Loved all the Disneyland pics. I remember the ol' parking lot too. It was so weird going to DL(R), and seeing DCA in the ol' lot.

Hi there!

While typing, I had the feeling that my tone was coming across weird. If so, just read it as EXCITED instead. Because I'm excited for you! Yay!!!!!!

OK, just in case your TA hasn't given it to you already: specialdiets at disneyworld.com

I don't know if you'll be making your ADRs or she will. If she does, it's no biggie, but if you do, know that that info is right there on EVERY ADR you make online. They make it REALLY easy. They even, at least last time I looked, have a checklist for certain allergies. But with the varied problems, emailing them is great.

You know my family's problem with corn syrup...writing to them got us real maple syrup waiting for us at each planned breakfast. How cool is that?

Yes, our TA did pass on the info about special diets & explained the ADR thing as well....I'll be doing our ADR's because she will be on vacation during the time they need to be made.....besides, I'm kinda used to making my own...of course doing it online will be different!!

It has been for several years now that you can enter on the park ticket at 4pm. Every year the CMs say otherwise, and people panic, but every year, it has opened at 4. For both the Halloween and Christmas parties.

That's great!! I think having a relaxing "resort" day & then heading over for the party will be a good mid-trip break. I'm looking forward to the party!!

Check out the DISabilities forum, that's for SURE.

Along with the GAC (and you will tell them what accomodations they need, not their diagnosis), I think the BIGGEST help you will get is a tag that allows you to use the strollers as wheelchairs! You can't take strollers into the lines without that tag, so GET IT.

That's usually what we get on our cards.....the longer the girls can stay in their strollers the better.

Until beyond close, in our experience. We had hardly anyone around us, because we waited until just about closing time to head in.

I figured right when they get turned on it would be crazy busy......we'll most likely hold off until the crowds die off a bit.....of course, we'll poke our nose down there just to get a feel for the crowds that night before deciding.

Thoughts!

Remember, with the dining plan is goes by night. 7th through 16th is 9 nights, so 9 chunks of dining plan. I didn't count your meals, but *just in case* you went with days, I wanted to make sure you knew (in case the TA missed mentioning it).

Yup, I read up on the plan....so figured 9 TS, 9 QS & 9 Snacks. I also researched to make sure we could still use them the day we were checking out.

Time change! Difficult, for some people. Some people will gradually change their kids' body clocks over the week or two before the trip. That sounds annoying to me, LOL.

For us going East, that first couple days we ARE nightowls. The clock says 9, but our bodies say 6! Dinnertime! Wait, we had dinner 3 hours ago, nah, that was lunch! Feed me feed me!

And that first day...getting up early for a character meal...it can be ROUGH.

Especially because you have two characters meals that day. It *might* be a good idea to skip one.

I'm not totally sure how it works with the dining plan now, but I *believe* most Table Service restaurants take a credit card guarantee, and if you don't show up you are charged $10 per person. Ouch. So if you guys find yourselves exhausted that morning and can't make it, you're out $80 for no meal at all.

Think really carefully if you want those two character meals on that very first day.

And my own personal philosophy, which might or might not work for you but I think you want input anyway, is to wait for the Big Important stuff until you're not really wishing you were sleeping. So the first day for your traveling-this-time family that consists halfway of youngsters MIGHT be best served to not go to the big ol' Magic Kingdom. It might start off with exhaustion and moaning and groaning from the early hour. Maybe. Possibly. You know them best. Obviously. It's just something to think about.

Mike & I will ponder all of that.....we kinda forget about the time change.....the twins will be really hard to get off their "normal" schedule.....it doesn't seem to matter how late we keep them up.....they still wake up in the same half hour of time. What's nice for them, is they can snooze in the car as we travel to what ever park we're going to & snooze in their strollers.....it's getting everyone else up & going....of course being at WDW should be motivation for them to do so.....it seems to work at DL!! lol

Of course, ultimately, it's HARD to not go into MK straightaway. So...just know that the whole place is overwhelming. I mean, 40 square miles! "Walt Disney World Resort is about the size of San Francisco or two Manhattan islands"... It's ridiculous. Now, that isn't how big the *parks* are, but still, they had the room so they used that room.

My feet used to complain about Disneyland trips...when we were there, Laurie, my feet were LAUGHING at me for having whined about DLR! Compared to WDW, DLR is a breeze. Compared to DLR, WDW is insanity packed into a fun exciting package, in terms of walking. Be prepared. Mentally and physically! Make sure those strollers are comfy for the adults as well as the little ones.

I know, looking at the maps & distances for everything here is crazy!! It's a good thing we're not just ride die-hards who have to run from one to the next for 12 hrs straight. The nice thing about taking in the musicals & shows, it gives your feet a break!! We'll start going for family walks once the weather stops dumping rain.......it's been crazy weather here lately. We live up a hill....so that should help everyone's stamina & hopefully prepare everyone for what's to come.

Anyway, it's overwhelming. Now luckily the little kids haven't been to Disneyland very recently, so they wont' get as mentally confused as you will. You turn a corner and...where's New Orleans Square? Oh yes, you KNOW there's no NOS, but it's hard to remember, LOL.

So just be prepared. If you're at all into herbal type concoctions, I cannot recommend Rescue Remedy more for a first WDW trip. It's the little bicker-stopper in my house. Helps a lot with WDW. I kept wanting to dose the sodas that my relatives were drinking during the last trip. But that would be rude, a form of assault actually, so I refrained. With difficulty.

:lmao:

Be SURE to check out allears.net for menus! There's been a rash of menu-changing, which is quite annoying of them to do. Keep apprised of the changes! A menu that sounded great to you before might change into yuckiness. I hear that House of Blues just drastically changed ALL of their menus into some new ridiculousness, taking away everything that everyone loved, just b/c they got a Food Network chef onboard. Blah.

I've already printed menus for the places we're hoping to go to.....but I always recheck them a few times before our trip to look for changes.

We did not choose to do the Wishes Dessert party. Didn't want to have to quiz them on ingredients (like gelatin and corn syrup based ingredients), so it didn't work for us. Since you guys have diet issues too, I'm not sure if it's worth it. I don't even know anything about the actual view; be SURE to read reviews, and lots of them!

I'm more interested in the twins comfort vs the food/goodies served. If we can be somewhere, not crowded, to see the fireworks....the dessert part is just bonus. I can bring snacks for Shy......I think paying extra for nice seating is a must for my family.....I LOVE fireworks & want an unobstructed view of them....and know the twins aren't totally surrounded & panicky.

I think you guys will love Pop. Just driving by the outside of it made me want to stay there. :)

Love all the pics....it just looks like a happy place.....only complaint is they only have double beds......haven't slept in one of those in over 20 yrs.

Oh, and remember, especially at the beginning of the trip, some of the adults might want to go out for evening EMHs! You guys could swap staying with the more tired kids, or even get an in-room babysitter. I can't remember if the youngest ones are old enough for any of the kid clubs, but in-room could be cool. Maybe. I'm just remembering what a nightowl you were in Anaheim. :)

The older boys are welcome to stay if we go back to the rooms...they just have to figure out the transportation to get back......lol Of course, one of us would have to stay up in the 2nd room if they're not connecting until they got back in.

And hey, you had some seriously RED hair in '05! Wow!

HATED IT!!!!.......I told the gal that I have red in my hair & to be very careful......that's what it came out as (strawberry blonde was the supposed color)......I was furious & we left for the trip the next day.

Something was tickling my brain. Your DHS day.

We haven't yet been able to fit the car stunt show (I think that's what you are talking about) in yet, because it's only a couple/few times per day. We haven't been able to even think about the Belle one.

Since you don't have actual rides on your list for DHS, that I noticed, I'm sure you will fit those shows in (along with Indy), but just know it takes some scheduling. So try to get a schedule of events as early in your stay as possible (the resorts tended to have all parks' guides in the checkin area) to schedule your DHS day(s).

As soon as I can get my hands on a schedule I will.....the entertainment & meals get planned.....the rides are fit in between, but never "scheduled".

Oh and there's the Steve Soares site: http://wdwent.com . I haven't been able to use it, but I hear it's great.

Lastly, there's a travel agency calendar site out there that's great for getting the REAL park open/close times (WDW's site tends to lie, update incorrectly, not update incorrectly, etc). If I find my link to it I'll share, but in the meantime, if you are surfing around on the Theme Parks board and see Robo (or anyone, but especially Robo who is AWESOME) post about park hours, check it out. He often posts that TA site.

And whatever you do, don't subscribe to TourGuideMike. He's gone downhill, plummeted actually, in the last two years. :( TouringPlans is OK, but TGM is a nope nowadays.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for Robo!! I have no plan on subscribing to any sights......they don't interest me......I'm pretty sure I can look at a schedule & a map & get us somewhat close to what we want to accomplish......I've done pretty well so far....... :rotfl:

In the middle of the night I remembered that Tortuga Tavern (which is on your list if I recall correctly) is not open all the time. We didn't see it open once on our last trip. (the place it replaced also wasn't open all the time)

If it's closed, I *highly* recommend Columbia Harbor House. Don't go there for a late dinner, though, b/c it tends to close early-ish.

Hope that's helpful!

I think someone else pointed out that Tortuga Tavern was seasonal......its a QS so we have lots of flexibility there.....will just need to replace it with another QS locale. I'll check out the Columbia Harbor House menu!!

Loved all the Disneyland pics. I remember the ol' parking lot too. It was so weird going to DL(R), and seeing DCA in the ol' lot.

Thank you!!! It really is weird to see all the changes Disneyland has gone through....of course they're going through another huge one with the revamping of Disney's California Adventure. It will be exciting to see that when it's done....but also a sad to see another thing I was used to seeing be gone.......I'm such a creature of habit.....lol

I'm sorry you hated the red hair. That's never fun. I thought it was cute. :)

I totally forgot that DLR has GACs too. Duh at myself! I got so excited I forgot my brain.

Yeah, the double bed thing is weird.

Good point about the seating for Wishes! I've never really read about if it's *good* seating or not, but if it is, sounds like a good plan.

Wowie, ask and you're answered. Here is a thread about the TA site, and Robo gave a really thorough reply with links to all the months! Nice!

I'm sorry you hated the red hair. That's never fun. I thought it was cute. :)

I totally forgot that DLR has GACs too. Duh at myself! I got so excited I forgot my brain.

Yeah, the double bed thing is weird.

Good point about the seating for Wishes! I've never really read about if it's *good* seating or not, but if it is, sounds like a good plan.

Wowie, ask and you're answered. Here is a thread about the TA site, and Robo gave a really thorough reply with links to all the months! Nice!

It was just TOOOOOOO red.....so I just wasn't feeling it!!

Oh I'll have to go check it out......after I feed kiddos this morning...thanx for that!!!! :yay:

Hi everyone!! :wave2:

Thought I'd give a little more info on my family.....invite you into our lives! Part of the reason I do & enjoy these pre-trip reports & trip reports, is it gives me a place to "escape" for a few minutes. I've made some wonderful friendships doing these & have had the opportunity to meet some of these ladies in person!!

I'm a stay at home, taking care of the twins....which is a 24/7. These girls can't be unsupervised, even for a minute. The twins are 4 1/2 yrs old but Shy is cognatively a 2yr old where her sister Michayla is cognatively a 9-12mo. old. They don't understand cause & effect....so safety is a huge concern for us. They like to climb. I have baby gates everywhere to keep them in area's we've tried to make safe for them. On top of the mental delays, we also deal with autism. Autism was a brand new thing for us & everyday is a learning experience.

Shy has a huge personality to go with her huge smile. She's like a little sponge right now & really making strides forward. Her language skills are also about a 2 yr old level but she's adding new words all the time!!
Michayla is a sweet child with eyes that share what's going on her soul. She's non vocal & non communicative which is a challenge. She's also g-tube fed & takes nothing by mouth. Michayla will be having open heart surgery this summer to repair a dime sized hole near one of the valves.....I'm not looking forward to this!!

Addy are 6yr old & Anthony our 10yr old also come with some behavioral issues. I think I mentioned this before, but all 4 of these kiddos, came to our home as foster children & then we adopted them after a few years with us. All of these kids are blessings.....I may be extra tired at the end of the day & it may not be what I had envisioned my life would be at 49, but with everything that comes with tackling this......I wouldn't want it any other way. I AM BLESSED!! I have always loved being a mom & now I get to do that for many more years to come. Michayla will probably always be my "baby".

So as you can see, these reports offer me a chance to dream about upcoming trips, to find adult conversations, to find support, advice, ideas, etc. So I thank all of you that have signed on for this journey......you are appreciated more than you'll ever know!!!!

As for the upcoming trip, I've cooled my jets over the last few days as reality hit home this week. My dad who's in his final stages of alzheimers, is also suffering from a blood clot in his lungs. His O2 sats level is down to 78% & they don't give him more than a month. I had to go up & meet with the staff, check on him & then pass on info to my older brother about starting hospice services. So my heart isn't into the planning stages right now.....but I do need to keep my mind occupied....so I will check in & update when something comes up.

We did submit our taxes last week & we got notice that it will be deposited this Tuesday!! :eek: That was super fast!! If that's the case, we'll be paying more on our trip & putting a large chunk on a pre-paid Visa so when decent flight deals come up, we'll be ready to purchase the tickets!! :yay:

Sending hugs your way, Laurie. :grouphug: Very sorry to hear about your Dad.

Good news on the refund though! I am seriously stressing our airfare this year!

Thanx Vicki!! :hug:

I know our flights right now look like they'll run us $3800!! :scared1:

Yikes :scared1:

That is how I felt when trying to find a flight from here to Ca

Then I tried Kayak and found flights almost 1000 cheaper :thumbsup2

It was on Continental Airlines

So don't give up :goodvibes

Yikes :scared1:

That is how I felt when trying to find a flight from here to Ca

Then I tried Kayak and found flights almost 1000 cheaper :thumbsup2

It was on Continental Airlines

So don't give up :goodvibes

Thanx Kelly!! I have time for possible sales to pop up.....I'll just keep checking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter