Is Everyone Ready for their January Trip?

Leaving in 16 hours. I hope to be an hour away from OKW this time tomorrow night. I have my last load of laundry in the washing machine.

We just got back yesterday and had a great time! Crowds were larger than I expected over the weekend. And we got stuck on rides more often than I thought was cool, but all in all a wonderful time!!
Have fun everyone!

We leave for WDW in 3 hours!!!!! We should be there by lunch tomorrow! All packed up, packed a little bit of everything! Hoping for beautiful weather, lots of magic & no sickness!!!! :thumbsup2

Wishing you all great trips as well!!!! :grouphug:

7 days!!! :banana:

Mail/paper hold has been sent, shopping trips are done, now all there is to do is laundry, pack and WAIT!!

We hit the road at 5am!!! Now we're enroute and listening to our Disney playlist!!! Second star to the right and straight on to morning!! :tinker:

About 10 minutes into the 9hr drive, my DD5 said "Mama! Are we almost there?!" :laughing:

One week and then we get away from this frigid cold! Can't wait...will finish packing tomorrow and then SUFFER through a week of work.

:cool1: Leaving in a few hours! A week in the world is such a treat for us. We live 2 hrs away and usually only have a weekend at most. Can't wait!!! :banana:

Staying offiste at Windsor Hills for the first time and celebrating my baby boy's 7th birthday party at Goofys Candy Company with the cousins. He'll be so surprised !!:love:

I still have at least one more load of laundry to do, 2 pairs of jeans to hem, and countless checks of the weather report and being all wishywashy about what I'm actually going to pack. Monday morning for me!!

I am celebrating my birthday next Sat at Chef Mickeys! happy Birthday to you.

Oh, a year ago today I was celebrating my birthday at the Magic Kingdom after breakfast in the Castle!! It was the BEST.

Nothing beats a Disney birthday - happy day, enjoy!

Trying to finis laundry and pack everything except toiletries today. We'll see how well that works out. ;)

Less than a week!!:yay: Did online check-in, working on a packing list, stressing over the weather/ADRs/touring plans, etc. But ready to be there!!:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter