Is Cindy's Castle Breakfast Really that Great?

Kymack

Earning My Ears
Or is it the challenge of trying to get a PS? We ate breakfast there twice and don't see what all the fuss is about. Is it me??? :rolleyes:

Is the breakfast worth the $$ and hassle? I would have say no. Is the pleasure of my DD's getting to eat at the castle and have various prince & princess greet them at thier table worth it? Yes most definately!

<font face="BrushArt" color=#6600CC size=4>Janette</font>
daisy.gif

<font face="BrushArt" color=#6600CC>WDW ~*~ Offsite ? - 1976, Vistana - Jun 1988
Vistana/Contemporary - Jun 2000, OKW - Feb 2001
BWV - DIS Convention Nov 2001</font>
<font face="BrushArt" color=#6600CC>Disneyland ~*~ Apr 1998</font>

TRY the charcter Breakfast at Hollywood and Vine at MGM. I called the night before for the PS's and it was no hassle. It Minnie's Resteraut! And she's Decked out in Hollywood style!! Goofy wears a Zoot suit!And Chip and Dale and Pluto jion in the fun!!

It's a relaxed atmosphere,with top drawer food,but also has a Kids food buffia!! the Deserts are great and even have ears! there are 8 candy toppings for Ice Cream.

WE did the Breakfast then returned that evening to do the Fantazmic Dinner package!! Even DH was Impressed!! :) :cool: :)

tink.gif

we did breakfast at Cindy's last year for my DD's B-days and they did not like it at all, they hated the food and not being able to get their own food, ( they like buffet style ).
Is it worth the money? Not in my opinion, I got to get a nice look of the castle inside but I barely ate anything because it was too noisy and too much going on, no time to eat peacefully.
We are going this August again and I have already been told, they do not want to go to Cindy's , instead we will do something else.

I actually did not think the food was bad. However, for my 4 year old niece this was a dream come true. She got kissed by Princesses and a Prince and she just glowed! That alone made it worthwhile for all of the rest of us! With the right little girls I would do it again in a heartbeat!

CarolA

Only if you are a little girl who believes in princesses (or are a parent, grandparent or aunt to one) LOL! :D :D

My brother and sister-in-law took their three small children (girls 6 & 8, boy4) to the Castle for breakfast this past Christmas. My tough, macho brother still gets tears in his eyes when he describes his eldest's excitement and reaction to actually meeting the princesses and Fairy Godmother. He said that one morning was worth the whole trip. :)

Cindy's to me is like the mexico sit down place for my dad. Food usually isnt anything to write home about but you just keep going back. It's the thrill, you ate at THE CASTLE. You can now walk around the park and know you ate not anywhere but at THE CASTLE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter