Is chef mickeys really that bad?

I recommend giving it a try. We had a good experience at Chef Mickey's on our last trip and it was one of the highlights of our trip. It was our family's first WDW vacation and my kids were so excited to eat here. We did a late breakfast ADR and the food was fresh, hot, and plentiful; and we thought the character interaction was good too. We did not find the atmosphere any more loud or busy than any other place we ate at during our trip. I think it is a great character meal, especially for a first trip since you will get to meet a lot of characters (Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald, and Goofy). It seems that people have more good things to say about the breakfast here than the dinner though. Before the implementation of the credit card guarantee policy, it was nearly impossible to get a reservation here unless you booked right at the 180 day mark.

We love Chef Mickey's for breakfast. We go every trip.

If you make your reservation for the last of the morning, you get a lot of personal time with the characters. The restaurant empties out and the characters take a lot of time with you.

The food is good, but nothing outstanding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter