Is California Grill too romantic...

California Grill is as romantic as you make it out to be. For instance, the first time we dined there it was just my DH and I and we thought it was very romantic. The atmosphere, the wine, the food, and the service just made the mood right. Plus the fact that we got to watch Wishes with a glass of wine in our hands added to it. Now since then, we have taken our children so it has been less of a romantic atmosphere for us, but it still has the great ambiance, service, and food which in turn makes this a restaurant that we never miss. If DH and I are ever to dine there again without the kids, then of course we will make it the most romantic meal we can. Have a great time and congrats on your upcoming Graduation.

My DH and I were only to CG once and it was not a good experience. We had a later dinner time, I think it was after 7pm. There was a table next to us with 3 small children, one in a highchair. Their table was a mess, as well as, the floor around it. The children were feeling their oats, so they were beginning to be cranky. So, much for a romantic dinner for 2. We had left our 3 sons at the Kids club at WL.

Our food was rushed and not the best meal I have had a Disney. I thought our dinner Artist Point was much better and much more romantic. I found the place very noisy.

So with that being said, your young ladies will not be out of place. I think they will love the atmosphere. Hopefully, you will not have any toddler roaming around.
:wizard:

You'll love it. It's not really romantic, but it's fun, the food is good and the view is incredible. Congrats on your graduation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter