Is bounce back best offer?

Is it just FD that is available that early? We only do the RO BB and I always remember having to take a quick trip in October to get the RO BB for the following year.
The past several years, the bounceback from about the middle of August until the end of October is a free dining bouncebacks for dates the following year. But honestly, I'd call the bounceback number and just see if they have any RO options available to book as a BB. I've heard of people having luck with that.

The past several years, the bounceback from about the middle of August until the end of October is a free dining bouncebacks for dates the following year. But honestly, I'd call the bounceback number and just see if they have any RO options available to book as a BB. I've heard of people having luck with that.
Thanks, I was just trying to get my info straight:) I rarely use FD so I only looked for the RO discount and I knew they were not out in August. We do not like going in the summer so it does not effect us.

We booked the FD BB for August when we stayed one night last October. Our kids are Disney adults, so 5 adult DDP was better than any room discount we've ever gotten including AP discounts.

Also BB FD started 2 weeks before regular FD which helped us because our dates aren't flexible since we are going right from Disney to drop off DD and DS at college in St Augustine.

There may be aspects that are better than public offers. For instance, we were able to book POFQ through a bounce back two years in a row. That resort is almost always excluded from public offers.

I did as well. I ended up moving the reservation to the Grand, however it was nice knowing I had a BB for POFQ when I knew it was not generally offered for discount.
I agree, it never hurts to book a BB as it can always be modified (pending availability) or cancelled ;).

I always book a BB for a date that I generally can take a trip. There is no harm, no foul if I decide to cancel it, but if it is not booked, it is off the table once I am home. One of the things to rememebr about discounts is that they are never guaranteed, and you never know what willl be offered if there are any. I prefer to know I have something in place, and if something better comes up can be changed, than looking at what I passed up and then being unable to find something to mitigate the cost of a trip.

I always book a BB for a date that I generally can take a trip. There is no harm, no foul if I decide to cancel it, but if it is not booked, it is off the table once I am home. One of the things to rememebr about discounts is that they are never guaranteed, and you never know what willl be offered if there are any. I prefer to know I have something in place, and if something better comes up can be changed, than looking at what I passed up and then being unable to find something to mitigate the cost of a trip.

I agree :thumbsup2

In January of this year we booked BB for 30% off BC standard with a MYW package for Dec. 2018 for 2 people. This is a better deal than the free dining or the room only that is currently running for Dec. Also, the BB locked us into the ticket prices that were in effect when we booked. But the best part is how simple it is. One 10 min phone call and done. If I would have waited for GP promos, I would have been up in the middle of the night trying to book a standard at BC with little to no availability.

In January of this year we booked BB for 30% off BC standard with a MYW package for Dec. 2018 for 2 people. This is a better deal than the free dining or the room only that is currently running for Dec. Also, the BB locked us into the ticket prices that were in effect when we booked. But the best part is how simple it is. One 10 min phone call and done. If I would have waited for GP promos, I would have been up in the middle of the night trying to book a standard at BC with little to no availability.

That’s what I did! 30% off at the Grand. Booked 2 adults and 2 kids there and then added another room with fd so we got the best of both discounts. I booked 5 adults in that room. Connecting rooms and life was Grand!

for us,unless the bb is free dining, its not the best for us - we usually compare the military room discount to the bb

We are going in September and staying at Saratoga. We are not DVC can we get a BB offer for a year ahead on a DVC hotel?

We are going in September and staying at Saratoga. We are not DVC can we get a BB offer for a year ahead on a DVC hotel?
If the resort is included in that offer. Disney has reserved a certain number if DVC units as a part of their inventory for rent on a cash basis, however I believe that number is a relatively small percentage. If there is one included, by all means, book it.

Is the offer in the room or is there a number we can call?

Don’t rely on seeing it in your room. That has been very hit or miss the last few years. Call ext 8844 from your room phone. That is the dedicated future stay line. Just ask what the current offer is when you call.

Don’t rely on seeing it in your room. That has been very hit or miss the last few years. Call ext 8844 from your room phone. That is the dedicated future stay line. Just ask what the current offer is when you call.
Thanks for the info. I have always wondered how to get a BB offer.

I just switched from BB to AP with a room upgrade. Comparing each day, some days were cheaper with BB other days were cheaper with AP. Overall, the cost of room went down with the AP rate.

Is the booking party required to actually go on the trip?

My dad might book a room for my brother, but is unsure if he will come or not. If he books a B.B., can my brother cone/check in without him?

During our stay last March , we booked 2 rooms at POP for our upcoming September stay . We only needed to tack on 3 nights to our split stay 2bdrm DVC reservations. We were easily able to book 2 room reservations as Room Only bounceback offers for September 7-10 . It did not have to be part of any free dining bounce back offer . It even says "Room Only Bounceback offer" on our MDE .
We were able to get 2 rooms, room only bounceback offer at POP , for $108. per night . Thats only 20% , I think I can do better with an AP rate ......have to go check !

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!