Is BLT 4th floor theme park view points?

MiaSRN62

DIS Veteran
Hi~
I requested 5th, 6th or 7th floor for our stay. We booked with MK view points. We are assigned 4th floor. In Hollywood Studios now so haven't seen view yet. But did not think 4th was MK VIEW?
Thanks

MS on phone now. Says ANY room FACING the MK despite floor is MK POINTS???!!!

That is definitely incorrect, making it only the 1,456,383rd time that an MS CM has given incorrect information. TP view originally started on fourth floor and then those fourth floor TP rooms were later converted to standard view. An issue you might be having is that the persons making room decisions at the hotel themselves are not clear on where TP rooms are.

Theme Park view should be fifth floor and higher. Even that's pretty low. I had a Theme Park fifth floor room once -- and it was right next to a standard view room! (It was standard view because its view was mainly he walkway to Contemporary!)

Theme Park view should be fifth floor and higher. Even that's pretty low. I had a Theme Park fifth floor room once -- and it was right next to a standard view room! (It was standard view because its view was mainly he walkway to Contemporary!)
Agree My home is also BLT and I have asked this question before -
I also thought it should be higher because you can to much parking lot and dumpsters

We had standard view on 4th floor a few years ago and could see Space Mtn. and fireworks each night. It was far enough away that I wouldn't have paid TPV points for it.

We got home yesterday. I will be calling about it today. I want to hear some sort of policy on theme park points vs standard. I was in 7416. 4th floor on MK view points. I will try and post a photo of my view later.

We got home yesterday. I will be calling about it today. I want to hear some sort of policy on theme park points vs standard. I was in 7416. 4th floor on MK view points. I will try and post a photo of my view later.

So sorry to hear you got the 4th floor for TPV Maria! :hug: That is what I was assigned on my very first stay at BLT although at that time it was part of the TPV. I did write and complain about it at that time. I agree that there's little way it could still be because of the reallocation they did. I would so love for DVC to provide a definitive list of the rooms that are in the TPV and which are in the Standard view. It can't be a "whatever they feel like" thing with the timeshare. Please let us know if you're able to get a firm answer.

So sorry to hear you got the 4th floor for TPV Maria! :hug: That is what I was assigned on my very first stay at BLT although at that time it was part of the TPV. I did write and complain about it at that time. I agree that there's little way it could still be because of the reallocation they did. I would so love for DVC to provide a definitive list of the rooms that are in the TPV and which are in the Standard view. It can't be a "whatever they feel like" thing with the timeshare. Please let us know if you're able to get a firm answer.

I also seem to remember that when they did that reallocation that they specifically mentioned TPV would start on floor 5. Weren’t floors 1 and 2 always SV?

But I could be wrong!

I also seem to remember that when they did that reallocation that they specifically mentioned TPV would start on floor 5. Weren’t floors 1 and 2 always SV?

But I could be wrong!

Yes, the first and second floors were always standard view.

OP, did you call? Can you please come back and update.

Hello....OP here.......so DVC told me on the phone theme park view point rooms are all floors EXCEPT 1, 2, 15 & 16. I was in 7416 which was 4th floor. MS told me there are BOTH theme park and standard on this floor. I am going to try and post photos of my view. I know 2-3 yrs ago I was told "above the 4th floor". I asked MS about this and if there had been any changes. He told me he had not heard of any changes in past few years. So what do you all think about this?

full

full

this last night view was zoomed a bit
full

I would contact member satisfaction and let them know. When changes were made a few years after opening, I am almost positive it was stared that TPV was 5th floor and above,

I would ask them how to find the original member notification that explained the change.

I might also ask them to give you the rooms that are SV on 4th floor vs TPv since thst is what you were told.

I don't understand how can you have TPV and standard rooms on the same floor. We have had standard rooms a few times where you could see space mountain and the castle and of course fireworks. (and we were thrilled)

OP, I would call and speak to a manager.
I booked LV and this was my view from 11th Floor, room 8106:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter