Is Be Our Guest Breakfast Magical "Enough" vs Dinner

MrVargas

Earning My Ears
Currently have all of my table service credits accounted for on our trip. I booked a pre-park opening Be Our Guest Breakfast on our last park day. Do you think that is good enough to experience Be Our Guest and appreciate it's charm or should I book a dinner? The breakfast of course I can use quick service credits for. The Dinner would have to be out of pocket but is it worth it in your opinion?

I love the breakfast and have done it many times. I've also done lunch. I have not done dinner and will not now that they've made it 2 credits. I've also seen complaints about the new menu. I think breakfast is magical and reccomend it to people all the time. It's a great use of a quick service credit.

Besides the food and type of service you get, what is different about breakfast at Be Our Guest? Are all the rooms open for breakfast? Can you still meet the Beast after your meal? We go for lunch now and it's just as good as when we went for dinner. For us it's just about going inside and seeing it all.

Besides the food and type of service you get, what is different about breakfast at Be Our Guest? Are all the rooms open for breakfast? Can you still meet the Beast after your meal? We go for lunch now and it's just as good as when we went for dinner. For us it's just about going inside and seeing it all.

There are no characters at Breakfast or Lunch, only dinner. But the atmosphere is pretty amazing regardless of the time of day :)

All of the rooms are usually open for breakfast/ lunch. If they close a room it is usually the Castle Gallery room (the one with Belle and Beast dancing on a large music box). During the many times I have eaten there, the room was only closed off once and opened shortly after we arrived.
Beast is only at dinner.

I really enjoy the PrePark Open breakfast at BOG. I love the poached eggs sandwich. I actually enjoyed it better than lunch because it's at the very beginning of the day and doesn't interfere with park touring. I've done dinner twice. If I was with someone who really wanted to do dinner, I'd do it again, but I wouldn't do it by my own choice.

I've only done breakfast and lunch (cancelled the dinner ressies) but the next time I go, we will go for dinner

BOG and magical for breakfast? Absolutely. It takes a lot of pixie dust to get people willing to pay $28 for a fancy donut they call a Croissant Doughnut, or $28 for a bacon and egg sandwich, or $15 for a bowl of Fruit Loops and a banana so they can be at the front of the line to ride 7DMR at RD. Oh, I almost forgot the previously frozen pastries they also include. That is what I call magical indeed.

**EDIT** On the DDP a $28 doughnut is one incredible deal if based off of cost. OOP, no way!

Last edited:
I've done breakfast and dinner and found breakfast much more enjoyable, especially when using dining plan credits. It was a lot less crowded at breakfast, you could walk about and explore the three rooms and then choose which room to sit in as opposed to the restaurant choosing for you at dinner time, and the ambiance was all the same. The service and food at dinner was very disappointing, and at the new price point, unacceptable. Unless you really want to see the beast, I'd choose breakfast every time.

It is absolutely a magical use of a CS credit. I had low expectations but it exceeded.

I would not pay cash prices but for a CS credit i'd do it again in a heartbeat.

We’ve done all three and prefer the breakfast. Especially since it’s a CS credit instead of a TS one at lunch and 2 at dinner. If you can live without meeting Beast then do breakfast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter