Is anyone planning to go and see Bolt ?

im going to take my 4 ( yes i know im mad !)as a treat at 1/2 term !!

the trailer looked rearly good, the times were doing free tickets a week or so ago but none in my area!

From Claire's report/photos it seems that they had the hamster out as well at Christmas!

I've booked tickets now!

They did Jo....here they are.

When does it start at the cinemas, is it the end of this week?

IMG_9185.jpg

We finally got to see this today, in 2d :) it was really good and i would definatly reccomend it !

We took the kids on Friday and it was a great film in 2D. DH was happy too as he said it was back to the good old Disney films without the lectures like Wall-e was. :rotfl:
I'd love to see it in 3D and there are a lot of films coming out this year in 3D. I think there were about 3 or 4 trailers at the beginning saying in 3D as well.

DSCF5263.jpg

Harley loved the Hamster - we've already seen it too - it's very good and both kids loved it! :)

We are going wednesday nite to see it the Odeon by me have it in 3d cant wait. I went to see my bloody valentine in 3d and that was good so really looking forward to this.

I really want to see it, but none of my friends will go with me! Maybe after half-term...

Just been to see Bolt, just one word, hilarious! :rotfl:

Definitly worth watching ;)

Saw it yesterday and well worth a watch, I loved it, all my kids loved it, my grandparents loved it, great story and totally original for a change, go see!!!!:dance3:

Im glad everyone likes it, i thought Wall-e was rubbish so this fim was a joy to watch :thumbsup2

I am taking the dc to see Bolt on thursday, and I'm really looking forward to it now:cool1:

I'm afraid I agree with Natalie regarding Wall.E, I thought It was a great big pile of pants :duck:

Me+the girls are going Friday to see Bolt,then pizza hut after:cool1: .x.

(off topic-i did enjoy Wall-E,but it was'nt as great as i thought it was going to be.All i could think everytime i saw him was Short Circuit).x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter