Is anyone planning to go and see Bolt ?

I loved Wall-e he so cute

i cant wait to see bolt my 2 favourite things dogs and disney YAY

hopefully seeing it thursday and if i really like it friday lol

All i could think everytime i saw him was Short Circuit).x.

Me too - does that mean we are showing our age? I loved Johnny 5! I found the characters of Wall-E and EVE quite cute, but the film as a whole didnt really do it for me.

Would love to go and see Bolt tonight but DH reckons DS2 is too young to go to the cinema. :sad2: I think he needs to practice sitting for long periods ready for the flight in August! If not, we will definitely be taking DS1 to see it in April, when it's in the Kids am thing at Vue. We will have a babysitter for DS2 then.

Sara. :)

Me & Becky have just got back from watching it ~ and we loved it ~ I thought Rhino was hilarious :)

Me and Kyra just home from watching it and wow it was fantastic and now i want a hamster called Rhino LOL.

We went on Tuesday and we all laughed and enjoyed the movie but in future we'll go to a later show, the cinema was full of restless kids who couldn't sit still at all and kicked the seats:confused3

We were wondering why their parents take them when they have absolutely no attention span and missed most of the story, they would be better off getting the DVD and have a go at watching it at home where they can pause the film for loo breaks or getting drinks and snacks.

We will still be putting it on our list to pre-order so we can watch the extra features and what not at home.

We went on Tuesday and we all laughed and enjoyed the movie but in future we'll go to a later show, the cinema was full of restless kids who couldn't sit still at all and kicked the seats:confused3

We were wondering why their parents take them when they have absolutely no attention span and missed most of the story, they would be better off getting the DVD and have a go at watching it at home where they can pause the film for loo breaks or getting drinks and snacks.

We will still be putting it on our list to pre-order so we can watch the extra features and what not at home.

My 3 year old sat and watched it fine.

We didn't take our son when he was younger as he couldn't sit still so we waited for the DVDs. I don't have a problem with the kids who sit still they are a credit to their parents. We always seem the get the extended family group who have no clue at all about what to do about their children's behaviour they just let them act up and do nothing when someone asks them to stop their child's unruly behaviour other than mutter about how old they are and give you mucky looks for complaining in the first place:scared1: I can understand they need for a break but don't see the need to inflict it on others.

Anyway .. we'll look forward to the blu-ray DVD and make sure any future cinema trips are for the later showings so we can watch in style. Roll on our trip we'll catch a movie at DTD where every time we've been the children have always been well behaved and quiet even the ones sat on the free booster seats ;)

Me too - does that mean we are showing our age? I loved Johnny 5! I found the characters of Wall-E and EVE quite cute, but the film as a whole didnt really do it for me.

Would love to go and see Bolt tonight but DH reckons DS2 is too young to go to the cinema. :sad2: I think he needs to practice sitting for long periods ready for the flight in August! If not, we will definitely be taking DS1 to see it in April, when it's in the Kids am thing at Vue. We will have a babysitter for DS2 then.

Sara. :)

Oh Sara it does sound like were showing our age :eek: ,but i loved that film 'Johnny 5 Is ALIVE' :lmao: .

We go to the kids am films at the VUE sometimes-very good value for money-were waiting for Beverly Hills Chihuahua on the 21st March.Bolt is supposed to be on the 4th April-but not confirmed yet.x.

We've just got back from watching it in 3D and loved the film.

It was just under £30 for the 3 of us and Maddie had student discount.

I was just wondering how much poeple had to pay in different areas?
I think more and more people will be waiting for the DVD's to come out at those prices.

Completley forgot to say in yetserdays post,that the 4 of us went Sat morning to see Bolt+it is a fantastic film.The girls thoroughly enjoyed it,i am lucky that Dd4 sits through a whole film in the cinema and has done since she just turnt 3yrs.x.

I was just wondering how much poeple had to pay in different areas?
I think more and more people will be waiting for the DVD's to come out at those prices.

We went to our local Vue-and for a family ticket(2ad+2chil) it was £19.
At our Vue(and many others)they have a 'kids am club' on a Saturday morning normally about 10-30ish and it's only £1.70 per child+one adult goes free with each paying child.
Bolt is showing on the 4th Apr but were in Florida then so decided to go+pay full price-otherwise it wold have only cost £3.40 for the 4 of us :cool1: .
We are taking advantage of the kids am club on 21st March for Beverly Hills Chihuahua :thumbsup2 .x.

We saw it last night in 3D and it was brilliant! I love Rhino!! Does anyone know if you can meet him at WDW?!:goodvibes

We paid £8.95 per adult at a our local Odeon - but we paid two pounds more because it was in 3D, I think the normal price is £6.95.

We saw it earlier today and LOVED it. :love: It was the 2D version.
Because we went before midday the tickets were only 3.50 each.:cool1:

We saw Bolt 3D today and loved it. I even enjoyed the Tokyo Mater short. Normally I think the shorts are a waste of time, but this one worked for me.

Corinna

I loved i want to see it again Bolt is so cute as a puppy at the begining aww

We saw it last night in 3D and it was brilliant! I love Rhino!! Does anyone know if you can meet him at WDW?!:goodvibes

We paid £8.95 per adult at a our local Odeon - but we paid two pounds more because it was in 3D, I think the normal price is £6.95.

im sure you can i have seen pics on this board where people have seen him I am soo jealous I love Rhino he made me laugh so much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter