Is Anyone Planning To Cancel A Cind'y Castle Breakfast Reservation??

Mdfamily

Earning My Ears
HI! We were unable to get breakfast reservations for Cindy's castle and were wondering if anyone is planning to cancel a reservation ANY DAY between March 20 - March 27 2004. We have 4 people (5 year old girl and 10 year old girl.....the 5 year old has never been to the castle).

We have been calling daily to see if we get lucky.

Please email us at arensfamily1@aol.com if you think you can help!

Thanks!!

princess: princess: :Pinkbounc :tongue: :bounce: princess: princess:

Welcome to the DIS :D

You might want to also try posting this on the restaurant board, if you haven't already. Usually plenty of people over there planning on going to CRT. You might luck out and find someone who is cancelling. Good luck.

I'd also plan on trying to walk in instead of having ressies...I've heard people who got there right when they opened have had luck..

Keep calling, even when you are there on vacation, and try walking up to the podium. Good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed. P.S.. done it twice, it's very rushed and just a so-so memory for us. We enjoyed Crystal Palace, Liberty Tree Tavern and Chef Mickey's character meals more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!