Is anyone home at Member Administration?

RDF

Earning My Ears
I've waited two weeks for an email to be returned from Member Administration.

Is this normal? They don't answer the phone, and all I get is canned return email to wait 5 business days!

The majority of the MA office is still on furlough, That is why they are not taking calls.

Last I knew, they had only 2 or 3 people working in that department. I too sent emails over a month ago and never got a response,

Of course, it was about my resale contract and since the emails, it’s been done so could be why they didn’t respond.

Via my inside source at the time, in Aug there was only one person in the MA department, the others (4 I think) are furloughed. I did get an email back from them at the time as well when I emailed them stating they are 6-7 weeks behind in just contract loading then, although they took a week to respond to it. My wife's email to MS didnt get a response at all.

We got a response in 7days. We had actually forgotten we had contacted MS. Lol. I am not sure why they are not just answering the phones as normal.

We sent several emails to MA before finally getting a response. It said to call MS! When we called MS, they said we needed to contact MA. When we read them the email from MA, they got a supervisor, who eventually took care of things.

I never got response from MA but I’m thinking because by the time they got to them the issues were resolved ion terms of my
Contract and points being loaded

We sent the email request to MA and after right at 5 days they responded. Their initial email proved they didn't actually read our question and when I called them out on that (nicely) they were very responsive and I have emailed back and forth with them a few times over the past three days. We were coordinating our purchase of resale and direct and it's went very well. Once you're on their radar they are quite responsive in my experience.

Super frustrated here. I've been waiting for my resale points to be loaded. Got an email 11 days ago saying they set up the contract and that the points would be loaded in 7-10 days. Was hoping to get it on the low side of that as I need to make a ressie with those points asap. Calling them is useless as they still tell to you email them, but then they don't respond to your emails! Arg!

Super frustrated here. I've been waiting for my resale points to be loaded. Got an email 11 days ago saying they set up the contract and that the points would be loaded in 7-10 days. Was hoping to get it on the low side of that as I need to make a ressie with those points asap. Calling them is useless as they still tell to you email them, but then they don't respond to your emails! Arg!

For the loading of points, you can contact MS and if the back office has what it needs, they can get the points loaded.

Give them a call and let them know it’s been 11 days and you need to get a reservation booked!

This has got me worried. We had our resale contracted added to our membership on the 14th Nov and are now just waiting for the points to be loaded. I need it done by the 29th so that if the sellers didn't do what we asked them to do (bank April 2020's points) I still have time to bank those points. The deadline is so close. And like you say we need the points to get home resort advantage before the 7 month mark. Ring them. Keep us posted.

For the loading of points, you can contact MS and if the back office has what it needs, they can get the points loaded.

Give them a call and let them know it’s been 11 days and you need to get a reservation booked!

Just a follow up: I did exactly this and it worked! Member services was able to get my points loaded and then immediately helped me adjust my reservation using them. Thank you for your advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter