Is anyone else?

meeshi

<font color=green>Partial to finger toes<br><font
a junk food junkie? :)

I was sitting here drinking my coffee thinking there was nothing for breakfast then I remembered I bought HoHo's the other day!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

totally!!!!!
i get up and immediately reach for pepsi! (i dont like coffee :teeth: ) and if there is junk in the house i will eat it.

Oh yes!! me too!! Cold Pizza or chocolate cake are some breakfast favorites for me. Trying to get out of that habit though...

Ashamed to admit it -- I could (would) survive (but not too long) on junk food. I don't have a favorite -- anything will do. Twinkies, Hostess CupCakes, McD's, cookies, cake, ice cream --

I'm like Home Simpson -- why do all the bad things in life taste so good? :confused:

:o I haven't had anything to eat today. I just remembered I had a 1/2 bag of Munchos chips in my desk drawer.:o I didn't realize I was starving until I started eating them.

I gotta have my junk food.

I am, and I'm really bad about it. If I see any junk food in front of me, I will eat it even if I'm not hungry. I'll just eat it because it's there and it looks good.

I am! I'm addicted to chocolate covered strawberries, York Peppermint Patties, Junior Mints and certain chocolate covered marshmallow/raspberry cookies (I can't think of the name of them). I can't resist any of the above!!!! I don't like any of it for breakfast, but I love to eat the above in the evening while I'm DISing. :p :p

This past Christmas I got addicted to potato chips and sour cream and onion dip. :earseek: I don't even like potato chips!!!! LOL!! Next Christmas I'm not touching the stuff! That habit lasted toooooooo long. :p

Haha! Now I have to go to the store and buy chocolate covered raspberry/marshmallow cookies. :teeth: :teeth:

I am awful. I am so addicted to junk food. Almost everything and anything - if it is bad for me, I like it. :rolleyes:

Me! Just love my chips and popcorn! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter