Is anyone else watching this program??

OK... I think I know who Tara's new friend is... she is in the books, but not living in the grand magnitude she is.. Do you want me to tell you what I think or do you want to wait??

I like Sam and Bill and would be happy to see her with either of them, but from what I am reading and not that I am spoiling, Eric is going to play a bigger part in the next series unless Alan changes it around.. Personally to kill off who we think he killed off, well...he made me laugh, I loved his style, the next season will be quiet without him. And, I hate, hate, hate the little twit that Bill made into a vampire, she just needs to go away.

I want to know about Tara's friend...unless somebody else objects! I don't think she is the same type of character as Sam, though...:confused3

Yeah...I think Bill's little vampire is going to cause all kinds of problems! Of course, Sookie won't appreciate what all Bill went through....to be with her....and couldn't help having to "make" the "vamp"....:happytv:

And, I hate, hate, hate the little twit that Bill made into a vampire, she just needs to go away.

I was really looking forward to seeing the moral dilemma of the good christian girl not knowing how to deal without her support structure, and having to deal with being a vampire, drinking blood, etc.

I was disapointed that they took her in the "slutty teenager" direction and it happened so fast.

I agree...That took me by surprise! I don't feel sorry for her any more! And....I think she is really going to be annoying us! :headache:

I have a queston..I must have missed part of a show or something...There was a picture of a guy coming out of the fax at the police station. Who was he and what did he have to do with anything? I know he was from another town...but, was he also a suspect because he looked like Jason? :confused3

I agree...That took me by surprise! I don't feel sorry for her any more! And....I think she is really going to be annoying us! :headache:

I have a queston..I must have missed part of a show or something...There was a picture of a guy coming out of the fax at the police station. Who was he and what did he have to do with anything? I know he was from another town...but, was he also a suspect because he looked like Jason? :confused3

It was a picture of Rene! Showing that he was the brother of the first girl murdered at the Pie restaurant. Pretty much establishing that he was the murderer.

The fax of Rene's picture took me a little while - his hair was a bit different and he didn't have any facial hair. I thought it was him but I wasn't sure until this episode started moving along.

I think Maryann is a shapeshifter like Sam but unlike Sam she has a dark side. The scene of her sitting in the back yard with the pig was a bit ominous.

And I have no objections to spoilers since I plan on reading the books anyway!

I am still waiting for mine to arrive.....Yeah...The picture was much more of a "clean cut" version of him....

I wonder why Tara is under her friend's spell? I hope if Sookie takes up with Eric, Bill isn't just tossed aside...He'll probably have his hands full with his "Home Made Vamp".....:dance3:

There has to be a lot of "creatures" yet to come in the series....I would imagine......:idea: I am really looking forward to reading the books....For those who have been reading them...Are there many changes from the books to the TV series? Any changes that have already happened?

OK.. this is what I think... not sure of the spelling and not sure how far back it was in one of the books I read.. but there was this woman....long black hair with a pig, she attacked Sookie. I think she was some sort of creature, maenad???? That is who I think Maryann is.

Also, to answer the question about the books vs the series. I think there is a huge difference, first not so much wild and crazy escapades in the love department and characters that are big in the series, some are just mentioned in the books. Took me to book 3, I think, before she talked about Tara, and not as her best friend. I think Alan is having some fun with the books, and at the beginning it says based on the books.. Me thinks that gives him creative license to make it HBO worthy.

Hmmmmm...That's interesting....:surfweb: Do you think the TV series is better than the books or just different? I can't wait to get my books so I can discuss it more in depth. When is it supposed to return?....This summer? How many characters (according to what you have read so far) are yet to come?

I also think that Bill is more tender to Sookie on the program.. not so much in the books....at least that is my interpretation.

Yes...I really like the love scenes between Sookie and Bill...Even if it just the way he looks at her....Very romantic.....But, Eric....Well....he does have "something" there....:cool2:

Eric.. ohoh.. book 4. I know some of us are supplementing our obsession with reading the books.

Yes.....I just received my set...and am half way through the second one...I see quite a few differences in the books compared to the show...Even to the point...certain "happenings" even happen to different characters...Like the Lady with the pig....scenes....Eric and Bill....the scene where the stake was driven through the back of the bartender vampire.....:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter