Is anyone else watching this program??

Mackey Mouse - all week I kept reminding myself that tonight was the last episode and I planned to watch True Blood 'live' and then catch up with Dexter later in the week via On Demand. Well I just realized I can't watch either one tonight! I take my Dad for dialysis 3 nights a week and they changed his schedule due to Thanksgiving so tonight I'll be trapped watching whatever they have on the tv at the dialysis center!!! This also means I have to try to avoid this thread until I can find time to watch it ... don't want any spoilers. :rolleyes1

Well...I became jealous of those who had been reading the books, So, I went to Barnes and Noble yesterday and ordered the whole series...Especially since the TV series seems not to stay on the same path as the books...So, I should be getting my books in a few days....:banana:

I think I finally figured out who the killer is....:scared1:

Hi All, I was away but did not forget our little group here..

So tonight is our last night, according to my addicted daughters, they have picked up the series for next season....omg we have to wait till when for it to start again? I hope they do not make this like Lost and then I did not want to watch anymore..

I think tonight we get to see Jessica as a vampire...boy was she annoying. and Bill and Sookie, not sure they are going to make it. Sigh, even my daughters want them together. We shall see. I am glad Jason's newest is gone after she killed the vampire.....she made me a little crazy staking Phil like that.. oh well.. tonight is it gang.. hopefully we get to see Bill and Sookie happy again. Although I did my youngest that I do love Sam, she said no way, it has to be Bill..

Till tonight...

I can't wait for next season!!!!! next season on HBO could be 2 or 3 years away!!!!

Mackey Mouse - all week I kept reminding myself that tonight was the last episode and I planned to watch True Blood 'live' and then catch up with Dexter later in the week via On Demand. Well I just realized I can't watch either one tonight! I take my Dad for dialysis 3 nights a week and they changed his schedule due to Thanksgiving so tonight I'll be trapped watching whatever they have on the tv at the dialysis center!!! This also means I have to try to avoid this thread until I can find time to watch it ... don't want any spoilers. :rolleyes1

We won't give anything away, we will wait til you see it on demand to discuss fully!!! thank goodness for on demand right!

Mackey!!!!! Did you watch it!!!!!
all I will say is OMG!!!!!! and I know who is in that car at the end........but I won't say. LOL
will wait til everyone has seen it to fully discuss! I can't wait for next summer!
LOL:lmao:

I know who is in that car too...just by watching last night...If it truly is who I think it is...I hope the person is just "stunned" and not "dead". I really like that character... Geesh...You guys...Is this going by the books? :confused3 ( I did order them, but, they aren't in yet..."

After everybody has watched the last show, I have some questions I need to ask...I think I must have missed something...popcorn::

Please don't wait for me to discuss it! My Dad isn't doing well so I stayed at their house last night. I just came home to take a shower and get changed. It might be a while before I get a chance to see it so go ahead and discuss like crazy!

Please don't wait for me to discuss it! My Dad isn't doing well so I stayed at their house last night. I just came home to take a shower and get changed. It might be a while before I get a chance to see it so go ahead and discuss like crazy!

I am sorry about your dad.:hug:

I know who is in that car too...just by watching last night...If it truly is who I think it is...I hope the person is just "stunned" and not "dead". I really like that character... Geesh...You guys...Is this going by the books? :confused3 ( I did order them, but, they aren't in yet..."

After everybody has watched the last show, I have some questions I need to ask...I think I must have missed something...popcorn::

I really like that character too.
if we are talking about the same person, I know he is dead in book 2
I have only read the 1st book, and no they did not stay true to the book, they changed a lot.
but its still really good!

NO! Why do they keep getting rid of all the characters I think will be on there for a long time? I think that character was soooo coooool! I thought the actor did a fantastic job....

Thanks for the support.

Now you've all got me really excited - some mystery person gets killed in a car?! I'm going through my head wondering who it might be. Hopefully I'll be able to watch it tomorrow.

When you do see it...let us know....I don't want it to be who I "know" it is...That character should stay!:confused:

OK, let's see ... get Dad home from dialysis at about 10:30 tonight, head to my house to watch it and then back to their house ... this could work. :thumbsup2

We are all so good.. no discussion till she watches....

I am in book 4 I think... yikes. and yes I know who is in the car. But can I say I am ticked and wish that they did not kill him off........wouldn't it be awesome if someone made him vampire, what a good vampire he would make.

I was freaking watching this episode and thought if you kill this one off, I am not watching anymore. Someone else different from the one in the above paragraph... and......ok.. when Saxton watches, we will discuss..

Please do not let them torture us with waiting two years, I will lose interest.. NOT

The character (we think), who is in the car.....Is it the same as in the book? NO! :scared1: If so...I think they (alan Ball) should do some thinking between now and when they come back again...to change it...Perhaps, as you suggested.... (Into a "vampire") That character adds so much to the show...popcorn:: I just LOVE him....:)

I watched it!! I completely agree, I don't want them to kill him off but based on what some of you have said about the books it looks like he's gone. His character was great. (Has everyone watched now? I don't want to spoil it for anyone else since you were all so good!)

Now what about Tara's new 'friend'? It will be interesting to see the history that she has with Sam. I felt bad for Sam - he didn't need to help Bill but he did, he should have gotten some credit for that.

Well, I think I need to order the books ... I need something to hold me over until the new season starts!

I wouldn't be surprised if Sam and Bill will become good friends later on...Yeah...I am wondering about Tara's friend, too...She sure seems to have a "hold" on her...:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter