Is ADR System Down?

Me neither. BIG problem is they started taking reservations for BOG lunch today. so you have 6 months worth of people jamming the website and phone line for one lunch reservation - and for a CS meal to boot!

After waiting on hold for 38 minutes I was told that the technicians are working on a glitch with BOG and so not even the CM can pull up any reservations for BOG right now. That I should try online again in an hour or two. Very frustrating after trying for an hour online and then waiting on hold that long.

After waiting on hold for 38 minutes I was told that the technicians are working on a glitch with BOG and so not even the CM can pull up any reservations for BOG right now. That I should try online again in an hour or two. Very frustrating after trying for an hour online and then waiting on hold that long.

pretty much same here. they said they can't make any reservations at all. and the thing is...i have no interest in BOG!!! :furious:

Yes I was told no reservations for anything right now, online or phone. Call back in an hour or 2 to see when they will start taking them....ABSURD!!!!

I just called again and they're still doing 'service enhancements' so no luck at all, couldn't give me a time to try back. Said they do enhancements every night and sometimes they take longer than expected (you're not kidding!), I had the the same issue at the start of the week trying to pay off my April trip.

I have however managed to do 1 reservation online but it was very slow and I'm not sure whether it's worked or not!

What a disaster. I think some people are getting through and making reservations though. When I do searches online, I'm seeing all the times I want steadily disappearing (and it crashes on me when I pick the times that are showing).

What a disaster. I think some people are getting through and making reservations though. When I do searches online, I'm seeing all the times I want steadily disappearing (and it crashes on me when I pick the times that are showing).
Same issues here, just spoke to someone on the phone and said system is still down. Hopefully the times are there and the site is just acting up. Been trying all morning.

I managed to do all of mine online eventually - if you're having trouble on the phones try online now. In some cases I had to click search several times until the right stuff came up but it was then letting me select a time and continue through, they're all now showing on MDE and I've had confirmation emails.

It allows me to search for the times/dates but wont allow me to complete the reservation....when I call and actually get through they tell me that I don't have the correct times to make my reservations yet...What the heck is going on???????:sad::sad::sad: I am now on hold because I gave them my confirmation number and it says I need to speak to someone...well yeah DUH!!!!!!

Somehow this morning I made one without getting a confirmation #....then I was able to make one online when I check MDE they were both there,so I have 2 for the same place/day different times oblivious. :rolleyes:

I think there is a serious glitch with the +10. I was able to make a reservation online for my arrival date dinner. Then, I thought I was making a reservation for a later date, but I didn't realize that the date in the search field kept switching back to my arrival date (8/24). So when I hit search and times came up, it allowed me to follow through with that reservation (which I already cancelled). Thne when I keep re-trying for later dates, it keeps glitching (is King Candy/Turbo behind all this?). When I actually get times to show up, I click on the time and it brings me back to the previous screen. Then, after I do this frustrating exercise multiple times, that time I wanted no longer shows as available. I wonder if the system is holding all those times in "limbo" and making them unavailable even though I (and countless others, I'm sure) never can complete the reservation. Perhaps, when - or if, really - they get this fixed, and the system finally "refreshes", all the times will go back to being available.

I finally got through on the phone and all our reservations are made!!!! Victoria was super nice and helpful...I can breathe now, we weren't able to get BOG (shocking) but she said to keep trying. Everything else we were able to get pooh:pluto:::MinnieMo::MickeyMo

Yeah its still super glitchy, the ADR site for me is only bringing up the 3 dinner shows and when I search for BOG it says it cant find it in the search engine. Only on the MDE app was I able to get anything booked. :/

Yeah its still super glitchy, the ADR site for me is only bringing up the 3 dinner shows and when I search for BOG it says it cant find it in the search engine. Only on the MDE app was I able to get anything booked. :/

I just got off of the phone and the CM says the system is undergoing enhancements. I am beginning to detest that word

Enhancements-verb- def: trying to fix something that we really don't know how to fix and in the process make as many people mad as we can!!!!!! UGH!

Yep, keep getting an "unavailable to search for tables at this time" online, so pretty sure it's down as of now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter