iPod Cases

princessbride6205

DIS Veteran
Do you have a favorite iPod case for working out? I have an iPod Touch and I've just been resting it on the treadmill or carrying it if I'm outside. Now that I'm doing 8 mile jogs, I'd rather not carry it. I wonder if the arm band cases would be irritating and sweaty? Any suggestions welcome!

well. right now, i tend to start with a jacket and pull it off mid-run. so, i can't use an arm band. what i normally do is tuck my itouch under my sports bra-strap. DH gave me a rubber case that keeps it from slipping.

i know. really low-tech. but it works. lol! once it warms up, i will get an arm band.

While I love my iPhone and my iPod Classic, I would never run with one. I have the Shuffle for running and nothing beats it! The new ones have come down in price and the original ones are only like $35 I think. They clip right to your shirt and weigh literally nothing. If you are doing runs of that length, it is worth the investment.

While I love my iPhone and my iPod Classic, I would never run with one. I have the Shuffle for running and nothing beats it! The new ones have come down in price and the original ones are only like $35 I think. They clip right to your shirt and weigh literally nothing. If you are doing runs of that length, it is worth the investment.

i track my runs with the nike+ app. :)

(it's on the itouch or the nano. i have an itouch, so i use that.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter