• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

IOA Student Discounts?

Nope, sorry, there are currently no discounts being offered at the gate for students.

Check with your college (if you go to school in the Central Florida area), many schools around here do have tickets for sale to their students at a discounted price.

I go to UCF, a local college here in Orlando and I get discounted tickets to IOA/USF for only $31.00! The only bad thing is that its one day only and one park only. I could upgrade to two day if I paid the difference for it.

minnie5sm.jpg

quentindisney.gif

Formerly "larkedup"

"That guy who likes Minnie Mouse.*"

*Wanna know why? <A HREF="http://wdwinfo.infopop.net/OpenTopic/page?q=Y&a=tpc&s=40009993&f=55009194&m=493099902" TARGET=_blank>click here for my story!
</A>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter