IOA for young children and older adults?

micknpluto

DIS Veteran
Our trip is planned for late October into November. The people Im most concerned with are my Mom and Grandmother and my 18 month old niece. WE have never been to IOA before. We want to plan a full day there. Of course a few of us are looking forward to all the cools rides. Do they have things for little, little kids like my niece? My Mom and Grandmother are there for the us, they dont mind going cause they know how much we want to see the park..Do they have things that would be ineresting to them? I know Disney has lots of things for everyone, including shows, Im just curious about IOA? I have not been able to find a website that shows the rides and details including height requirements and stuff like that. Any info would be apprecaited, thanks! :)

spinheadblack.gif

pinocchio01.jpg
Visit Walt Disney World and "Remember the Magic"!

Hi, micknpluto:

Dan says HELLO! ;)

Here are the height requirements for the parks:

click here

IOA has Seuss Landing which is a wonderful place for children. Other than that I find it quite limited for the little ones. I usually take younger children to Universal, because of Curious George area, Fievel's Playland and Barney. Also there are lots of shows that Mom and Grandma will enjoy!

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

I was hoping someone would respond to my post! You are sweeeeet!!

spinheadblack.gif

pinocchio01.jpg
Visit Walt Disney World and "Remember the Magic"!

I don't know why, but Toon Lagoon was left out. My neices loved the comic strip theming throughout this part of the park. Check out the link below and do your own research.

Universal Studios Toon Lagoon

IT'S ALL ABOUT DISNEY!!

REMEMBER THE MAGIC!!!
TTFN...TA TA FOR NOW

OFFSITE-MARCH 87
SoG-MAY 98
SoG-JUNE 00
ASMu-MAY 01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter