IOA Blocked Path Due to HP Construction?

degrapevine

Has a serious Disney watch addiction!
Hi - We're headed out this weekend with a group of 6 adults and 9 kids to the parks and I was wondering about the construction around the Harry Potter area.

Can you get all the way around the park, ie. get from the Jurassic Park area to the Lost Continent or is that pathway/bridge not open? Just wondering if you have to go all the way back to the entrance and then head back around through Seuss Landing.

Thanks so much in advance!

Rose :)

Hi - We're headed out this weekend with a group of 6 adults and 9 kids to the parks and I was wondering about the construction around the Harry Potter area.

Can you get all the way around the park, ie. get from the Jurassic Park area to the Lost World or is that pathway/bridge not open. Just wondering if you have to go all the way back to the entrance and then head back around through Seuss Landing.

Thanks so much in advance!

Rose :)
There is a bridge that runs from The Lost Continent to Jurassic Park that you will take. All other walkways are the same.

Thanks so much - My DH visited a few weeks ago (on his "off-time" on a business trip!) and was unable to crossover the bridge between JP/LC, so I didn't know if it was a just a temporary or permanent closing until the construction is completed.

Good to hear we won't have to double back with all those kids!

Thanks so much - My DH visited a few weeks ago (on his "off-time" on a business trip!) and was unable to crossover the bridge between JP/LC, so I didn't know if it was a just a temporary or permanent closing until the construction is completed.

Good to hear we won't have to double back with all those kids!
The bridge is temporarily permanent until HP opens in 2010. ;)

Great - It must be a different "temporary" bridge than the one I'm thinking of (the one just past the Flying Unicorn as you go towards Jurassic Park), but either way, it sounds like the construction isn't impacting the flow of the park much. Thanks again!

I believe this is the bridge Metro is talking about
100_0706-1.jpg

Is the Flying Unicorn still closed? Or is that open again? That is DD favorite coaster there.

Is the Flying Unicorn still closed? Or is that open again? That is DD favorite coaster there.

My DS's love it too but if I am not mistaking it is still closed and will remain that way until Harry Potter opens

No...it's probably going to be closed until well after the construction is finished. With the construction walls up, you can't even get near it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter