Inventions - reviews

Well thats just sold me on the idea!!! Looks great, Thank you Small World.

Mr Tigger will love them prawns loool

Oooo!! You said the magic words! 'Mini Burgers'.... They are his fave thing in life, so he is now sat looking thoughtful.... He he!! :goodvibes

Bob xoxox

Im really excited about eating here now lool i'v looked at the pics about 5 times looool

I keep looking at the pictures as well and looking forward to going again next time we visit. :banana:

Bob- tell Robert it would be a lot of money to pay for just burgers and that there are loads of other yummie things

One thing I like is the fact the serving dishes are only quite small so they are constantly replacing them so the food is always fresh and hot.

If you do go its worth going as soon as it opens

I keep looking at the pictures as well and looking forward to going again next time we visit. :banana:

Bob- tell Robert it would be a lot of money to pay for just burgers and that there are loads of other yummie things

One thing I like is the fact the serving dishes are only quite small so they are constantly replacing them so the food is always fresh and hot.

Don't worry- I'll work on him!!

Bob xoxoxox

What time does it open? as we werent thinking of going untill about 8/8:30ish

Well I'm getting in the halloween spirit, I cant wait to see him.

Bob: You should, dont let me changing mine stop you.

Well I'm getting in the halloween spirit, I cant wait to see him.

Bob: You should, dont let me changing mine stop you.

If you're sure I might change it... I'll see though... I quite like my Malificent... :goodvibes

Bob xoxox

Also What characters actually come here?

Yeah no worries- knock yourself out. Altho dont make it nicer then my pic :rolleyes1

:rotfl:

Lol- It won't change at the minute... I'll try and work it out tomorrow...

Bob xoxoxo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter