Interview the person below you (Part II)

From where I live now it takes about 3 hours. When I lived in Port Elizabeth, South Africa it took about 30 hours with many layovers and stuff like that.

How long does it take for you to get to WDW? DLR said:
SInce the one above me didn't ask a question, I'll answer the one before.. :)

to WDW by car is 10 1/2 hours.
to DLR by air is 4 1/2 hours

What ride do they have at one park but not the other that you wish they had?

Never been to DLR. Have been to Universal Studios California when a child.

To get to WDW, I either drive 3 plus hours to get to the Toronto airport & then a 3 hr flight to Orlando. But I prefer to drive 2 1/2 hrs due south across the border to Syracuse, NY and then fly 2 3/4 hrs to Orlando. The US flight is less $ because lower airport taxes and JetBlue now has more amenities than most CAN North American flights. I usually stay overnight in both cities because most direct flights are usually very early morning and with the time it takes to clear security (and in the case of Syracuse, the line up at the border) it isn't worth the risk of missing my flight.

Edited to answer overlapping post: wish WDW would bring back Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. Think its still at DLR? Also wish WDW would put the Hat Box Ghost in the HM.

What is your favourite WDW park & why?

Probably, the Magic Kingdom because it is so magical.

What is you All Time favorite Disney Parade?

castle

Which TS at Epcot do you like best?

Yes. Toad is at DL :yay: and Snow White.....but they took out Peoplemover :(

There are many good ones but Marrakesh is my favourite . . . for both food & incredible theming. I love that Epcot has so many incredible, unique choices that I can't find in my small city. While other Epcot restaurants may use higher quality ingredients & appeal to more people, I look for the "different" that I can't find at home.

What is your favourite TS in the Boardwalk area?

well, I haven't really been to too many.....but I really like Beaches & Cream

Have you been to MNSSHP? If so, did you dress up and as what? If not, what would you dress like if going?

I'm going for the first time this October. I'm on the fence about dressing up. If I do, it will be something very simple for ease of packing & to still be able to get on the rides comfortably. I have 2 possibles: either 1) buy a fun Halloween-themed t-shirt while I'm in the parks or 2) pack the very basics for a thief costume . . . black t-shirt, dark capris, black toque (cap) and stretchy gloves. However, it may be too warm for the hat & mitts. Also, that's a lot of black clothing. Don't want to get hit by the bus or a scooter in the dark!

Have you been to MVMCP? If so, was it as good as MNSSHP?

Yes! I went as Medusa from The Rescuers (my friends went as other Rescuers characters). I'm also going with my FH on our honeymoon this November (and need some good costume ideas!)

Do you have a certain ride that you MUST ride more than once while at WDW?

most of them.....TSMM, ToT, HM, Pirates, safari, EE, PP, IASW, and it goes on and on

What is your favorite souvenir to buy?

no certain one.....depends on day and mood. I plan them ahead though because of ADRs. Next trip it will be AK first.

Rank the parks in the order you like them

1. Magic Kingdom, 2. Epcot, 3. Hollywood Studios, 4. Animal Kingdom.

What is your favorite Disney song?

live action....Pirates of the Caribbean
animated.....Lady and the Tramp

What character would you like to meet that you never see around?

All of the 7 drawfs together (especially Dopey) :lovestruc

Longest time spent away from a Disney park?

Mickey of course.....then Merryweather

Which character do you just not understand the appeal of?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter