Interview the next person....

What thing or event do you have to take a pic of everytime you visit WDW?

The sign over the road that says welcome to disney world, have to have a picture of it every time!!! LOL

What are you going to make sure you take a picture of this trip?

The sign over the road that says welcome to disney world, have to have a picture of it every time!!! LOL

What are you going to make sure you take a picture of this trip?

All of the Fort Fiends.

Do you take any of your critters to The Fort?

Do you take any of your critters to The Fort?

No... our dog is 16 and wouldn't make the 11 hour drive much less be able to get in and out of the RV. She stays at home with a sitter where she is much happier.

What's your favorite cook out meal at the Fort?

We've only been to the Fort with the trailer once, so there weren't many meals cooked outside in August; but I would have to say the grilled steaks.

With that hot Florida heat, you pretty much only had to threaten the steaks by bringing them near the grill and they were medium rare to begin with!

What is your favorite time of day at the Fort? Morning or evening?

OOOH OOOOH Morning, I love getting up early, going outside under the awning, with a cup of hot chocolate (don't do coffee) and sitting in my chair listening to the boats come and go at the marina!! Ahhhh my blood pressure just dropped 10 points just thinking about it.

What is your favorite way to relax and unwind at the fort?

Sitting in the rocking chairs at the big porch, eating Mickey ice cream bars.

If you could have any Disney character over to join you for dinner at your campsite, who would it be and why?

Sitting in the rocking chairs at the big porch, eating Mickey ice cream bars.

If you could have any Disney character over to join you for dinner at your campsite, who would it be and why?

Sorceror Mickey!!! (Although to be in costume, it needs to be Musket Mickey!!)

What's been your favorite Disney "celebration"

Sorceror Mickey!!! (Although to be in costume, it needs to be Musket Mickey!!)

What's been your favorite Disney "celebration"

The 25th, I love the FREE poster they gave out. And even tho the castle as a cake was weird, it will probably never be done again.

What are you looking forward to most at the Oct GG ?

The 25th, I love the FREE poster they gave out. And even tho the castle as a cake was weird, it will probably never be done again.

What are you looking forward to most at the Oct GG ?

The warm weather. i am not ready for winter up here and it snowed yesterday. it isn't suppose to snow until well into november.

if disney gave you a free behind the scenes tour, what tour would you do?
:rolleyes:

The warm weather. i am not ready for winter up here and it snowed yesterday. it isn't suppose to snow until well into november.

if disney gave you a free behind the scenes tour, what tour would you do?
:rolleyes:

Do the early morning Epcot Seaways count ? If so , I like that.
If not, then the "The Land Gardens".

What is the WORST Disney food you've eat'n ?

Do the early morning Epcot Seaways count ? If so , I like that.
If not, then the "The Land Gardens".

What is the WORST Disney food you've eat'n ?

I think the worst Disney food I've eaten would either be a turkey leg at the MK or the Beaver Tails at the Canada pavillion in Epcot.

What ride is consistently on your "can't miss" list for each trip?

I think the worst Disney food I've eaten would either be a turkey leg at the MK or the Beaver Tails at the Canada pavillion in Epcot.

What ride is consistently on your "can't miss" list for each trip?
If You Had Wings. Of course, I've been disappointed the past several trips. :rolleyes:

On another thread today, someone mentioned a rate of $110/nt for a Premium site in Feb. What is your "breaking point" for per night campsite rates, above which you would vacation elsewhere?

If You Had Wings. Of course, I've been disappointed the past several trips. :rolleyes:

On another thread today, someone mentioned a rate of $110/nt for a Premium site in Feb. What is your "breaking point" for per night campsite rates, above which you would vacation elsewhere?

Oh Dave, I loved If You Had Wings too! I don't know how many hundreds of times I rode that ride!!

$110 IS the breaking point for me. If I can't get a Full for January, we just won't go. We're trying to purchase our own camper, so it may be just as well to save our money anyway.

What is the furthest camping trip you've ever made?

Oh Dave, I loved If You Had Wings too! I don't know how many hundreds of times I rode that ride!!

$110 IS the breaking point for me. If I can't get a Full for January, we just won't go. We're trying to purchase our own camper, so it may be just as well to save our money anyway.

What is the furthest camping trip you've ever made?

Disney is my furthest destination. 690 miles from door to door.

We've started thinkin about 3000 miles RT over 18 days next summer though. Probably west to Albuquerque, North to Denver, then back. With several stops along the way. No more than 450 miles driven in a day and no less than a 2 night stop.

So that brings the question, have any of you done any circle touring trips where you just stayed a couple days in each place??

Disney is my furthest destination. 690 miles from door to door.

We've started thinkin about 3000 miles RT over 18 days next summer though. Probably west to Albuquerque, North to Denver, then back. With several stops along the way. No more than 450 miles driven in a day and no less than a 2 night stop.

So that brings the question, have any of you done any circle touring trips where you just stayed a couple days in each place??
We did a 23 day, 2800 mile circle tour of the northeast in May. Left Nashville, overnighted in Ohio, stopped several days in Niagara Falls, then several days in Maine, a week in Boston, a week in DC, and several days in Williamsburg. I blogged the whole trip in my travel blog that's linked in my sig. It was a blast, and we did it before schools let out (my girls are homeschooled) so nothing was too busy.

Along the theme of "If You Had Wings", what is your favorite "defunct" WDW ride, not including River Country?

Along the theme of "If You Had Wings", what is your favorite "defunct" WDW ride, not including River Country?

I miss The Horizons ride, I can still smell the orange trees. mmmmmmmm.

Same ?, what "defunct" ride do you miss at WDW?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter