insurance help

aaronandterri

<font color=darkorchid>We love disney!<br><font co
Anyone please ......
i i know that when i posted a question before about my grandad and insurance a few of you on here were insurance brokers or knew where to go, its come to the time for me to arrange that and ive had some goos quotes and some bad ones, i wanted to find someone who would cover him and not exclude his conditions, he had a heart bypass 18 months ago and is on high blood pressure tabs and colestorol (sp) meds just 1 type each.he is 76 any suggestions.

And then my biggest problem.....Isabelle, i hadnt even considered she would even be an issue but beacuse the list of things wrong with her within the year is so long, ie heart surgery, lung problmes, bowel and kidney problems, im not having any luck insuring her without people excluding it which basically rules out most things that might go wrong!
now to me shes healthy now most of this was all linked in with her being a preemie...its nuts!

any suggestions????

we do have private healthcare that covers us out of the county so do we even need medical insurance?????(for izzy)

terri x

just a little bump....someone anyone, my threads getting lost at the bottom of the page unanswered :confused3

have you phoned the private healthcare insurance people to ask if you are covered whilst abroad?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter