Insert doesn't work for Photo, Spoilers, and Code

FlightlessDuck

Y kant Donald fly?
The three little dots icon in the text editor is the "insert" icon. You can click it to open a list of options. Three of those options: Photo, Spoilers, and Code no longer function.

In the JavaScript console, this message displays when you click on Photo:

jquery-3.3.1.min.js?_v=f87731e5:2 Mixed Content: The page at 'https://www.disboards.com/forums/technical-support.43/post-thread' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure XMLHttpRequest endpoint 'http://www.disboards.com/index.php?editor/dialog&dialog=media&_xfRequestUri=/forums/technical-support.43/post-thread&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1618424943,44922607c02bfa0569d90415d7e2b40c&_xfResponseType=json'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.

This appears to be the same problem with links not displaying and the BBCode button not working.

See: https://www.disboards.com/threads/links-not-loading.3822575/post-62868175

From my Ipad when I click the add a photo button all I get is the option to add a photo from a website. I can not upload from my photo library like I could before. Also when I try to add photo from website link it won’t let me do that either. I can’t drag and drop on my IPad. I tried copy and paste but that doesn’t work either.

any update on this? I was about to post a trip report with photos but now I'm struggling haha

ETA oops I guess I didn't have my 10 posts yet to have the ability, clearly still earning my ears here!

b80a7666f481452d94fa44bb3b28592b.gif

Last edited:

I am trying to post photos in a trip report and not sure if they are working!? I tried to link them using Google Photos and people could see them last week but now they cannot see them this week! I don't know if it is my error or something wrong with the site related to this OP?

Can someone direct me to HOW to post pictures if I cannot use links - I would love to read up on those steps.

I am trying to post photos in a trip report and not sure if they are working!? I tried to link them using Google Photos and people could see them last week but now they cannot see them this week! I don't know if it is my error or something wrong with the site related to this OP?

Can someone direct me to HOW to post pictures if I cannot use links - I would love to read up on those steps.
II right mouse click on a Google Photo picture and select 'copy image'. Then come here and right mouse click and select 'Paste'.

Anyone know how to add a photo from an IPad/IPhone photo library since the change? Was able to do this before now cannot.

II right mouse click on a Google Photo picture and select 'copy image'. Then come here and right mouse click and select 'Paste'.

I tried that - no luck! I have also downloaded the pics FROM google to my computer and then tried to upload them directly to the site with no success.

Testing this, can anyone see a pic? To me it is a thumbnail.

Attachments

• 1620228264715.png
    1620228264715.png
    755.5 KB · Views: 1
I tried that - no luck! I have also downloaded the pics FROM google to my computer and then tried to upload them directly to the site with no success.

I see it and if I click on it, it becomes full size.

67000459-D23A-452D-A084-2DD68060F7FF.png
Do you have the option to hit the full image button?

I see that option but when I was hitting it, it would duplicate the pictures. So now I have some posts that look full size when I view them and then some that have the "thumbnail/full image" at the bottom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter