Info & Poll: 2012 DVC Merry Mixer. Who is going?

Info & Poll. Which day will you attend 2012 DVC Merry Mixer? Multiple choices.

• Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 3pm to 5pm.

• Tuesday, December 4, 2012 - 3pm to 5pm.

• Tuesday, December 11, 2012 - 3pm to 5pm.

• Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 3pm to 5pm.

Results are only viewable after voting.
If someone has the chance at this week's party, can you ask about whether or not each child can have an ornament?

It's not really worth going and dealing with any possible drama between the 3 kids if they can't each get an ornament. I can get ornaments from my guide later on in the month.

If someone has the chance at this week's party, can you ask about whether or not each child can have an ornament?

It's not really worth going and dealing with any possible drama between the 3 kids if they can't each get an ornament. I can get ornaments from my guide later on in the month.

The two that I been too so far only DVC card holder receives an ornament as you leave the building. But last year, a guest of mine received an ornament and wasn't asked, so I don't know the answer to your question. My first guess would be no, because there are so many children at the event. Just ask and maybe you might get a friendly Disney Castmember to help you out.

Just back from the Merry Mixer. Got to meet Ray Sharpton and Dan Murphy and a few more non dis folks. Even got to say Roll Tide a couple of times. Lots of fun!

Just back from the Merry Mixer. Got to meet Ray Sharpton and Dan Murphy and a few more non dis folks. Even got to say Roll Tide a couple of times. Lots of fun!

Thanks coming by to introduce yourself. It was great to see you, too.

facebook twitter