• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Info on Tea at the GF, please

floridafam

DIS Veteran
I would like to take my 4 yr old DD and my 7 yr old DS to the Tea at the GF.

The day I wanted is booked but I'm going to try for a different day.

Can you give me some details?

Do you see many children there when you go?

Any other information will be helpful and is appreciated.:D

Floridafam,
I saw several young girls there with their mothers and grandmothers and it looked like they were all having a fabulous time! I can't reccommend the tea highly enough. I thought the food was wonderful, the atmosphere was great and the servers really went out of thier way to make sure everyone was happy. For the little ones they served a special menu of chocholate milk and peanut butter and jelly, ham and cheese and tuna salad instead of the traditional tea sandwiches. It is served on the regular china service that the adults get so the kids really feel like they're having a grown up experience. I was very impressed. The full menu is available on http://wdwig.com/menu/menu_gft.htm

I really hope you do book the tea when you go because it was a very pleasant way to spend an afternoon. I wouln'i hesitate for a second to bring young children!

Melissa

We have it booked for our upcoming October trip! I am glad to hear something about it. OUr two kids DD10 and DS7 really enjoy "tea" its also a nice way to teach younger children nice manners in a daytime setting!

i went for tea during my last trip, which was solo. i had a wonderful time, and would highly recommend it. at a nearby table was a young girl around 8 or so with her mom and grandma, she was all dressed up and having a great time. the cm serving them really gave her a lot of attention. i think you would have a really nice time and should try again for another time:D
katypop

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter