Indianapolis Disney Meet - 5th Annual - All Welcome!

This sounds like so much fun.:goodvibes I'm orignially from Sellersburg (southern part of IN right close to Louisville) We will probably be in Indy that weekend anyway for football and races. Sounds like something fun for me to do while DF is at drag races. Will be looking for further info.
Glad you'll be able to make it. If this is your first Disney meet I hope you'll enjoy it. It's a lot of fun and a great chance to meet a lot of people who have Disney in common. We hope to see you there. :)

As of now we plan on attending, this will be our third. Not sure what we will bring but will probably stop off and pick up some chicken and potato salad or something like that...smjj

As of now we plan on attending, this will be our third. Not sure what we will bring but will probably stop off and pick up some chicken and potato salad or something like that...smjj
Glad you guys are going to join us again this year. Looking forward to seeing you at the meet. :)

I haven't been to a non-WDW DIS meet in years, and I don't anticipate having to visit relatives that weekend! :teeth: I can drive there and back the same day, so please put me down as a probably.

I was thinking about bringing a shrimp pasta salad and a chocolate chip cheesecake - unless you already have enough desserts.

I haven't been to a non-WDW DIS meet in years, and I don't anticipate having to visit relatives that weekend! :teeth: I can drive there and back the same day, so please put me down as a probably.

I was thinking about bringing a shrimp pasta salad and a chocolate chip cheesecake - unless you already have enough desserts.
Hi Nancy....Glad you are coming. If you need anything let me know. A pasta salad sounds great. Just about anything would work. Thanks! :)

Aaron, So glad that I found you guys again ! I was at the First DISmeet. My old tag was Want to be a CM again. Cannot wait for this one. Will stay in touch and let you know how many will attend and what we need to bring.

Aaron, So glad that I found you guys again ! I was at the First DISmeet. My old tag was Want to be a CM again. Cannot wait for this one. Will stay in touch and let you know how many will attend and what we need to bring.
Fantastic! Please let me know if you have any questions and check back here for future updates or on our Facebook page.

I think I'm running the Indy Women's Half that day. Depending on how I feel afterward (last year it was black flagged when I was at mile 10, but I still finished anyway) I hope to make it up there. So, put me down for a maybe, if I'm not hauled off the course on a stretcher. And I might be stinky - sorry in advance:lmao:!

I think I'm running the Indy Women's Half that day. Depending on how I feel afterward (last year it was black flagged when I was at mile 10, but I still finished anyway) I hope to make it up there. So, put me down for a maybe, if I'm not hauled off the course on a stretcher. And I might be stinky - sorry in advance:lmao:!
As a fellow runner (just completed the Mini and Geist Half) I'll understand if you are stinky. Hope you can make it. The meet will not start until 1:00PM and go until 6:00PM. So please do stop by if you can. :wizard:

We've been planning this trip for over a year, so you can bet we're all excited! I live in Franklin, IN and my sister and her family recently moved from Omaha to Ft. Wayne, IN.

We'll be heading up from Greenwood - I think we've been every year, and it's always a great time!

We'll be there, Aaron - 2 adults, three kids. Let us know what we can do!! I'll come up with food ideas when we're not so far away. ;) We'll be heading to Disney in just over a month at that point, so we'll be pretty pumped!!

We'll be heading up from Greenwood - I think we've been every year, and it's always a great time!

We'll be there, Aaron - 2 adults, three kids. Let us know what we can do!! I'll come up with food ideas when we're not so far away. ;) We'll be heading to Disney in just over a month at that point, so we'll be pretty pumped!!
Awesome Jen! Looking forward to seeing you guys again. Tell Bryan I said hi!

Hi Everyone - We are exactly 3 months from the Indy Disney Meet.

Just one announcement - The meet will be held at the same location as in the past years. See post 1 in this thread for all the details! See you in 3 months! :wizard:

This sounds like an awesome time! Trying to talk DH and some of our local friends into the trip from Ohio.

This sounds like an awesome time! Trying to talk DH and some of our local friends into the trip from Ohio.
Hi and thank you for posting. I'm originally from Ohio, way up in the northeast corner (lived right on the shores of lake Erie and near the OH PA border. The snow was brutal in the winter, but loved summers on the lake.

Hope to see you guys at the meet! :)

Could you put 2 of us down tentatively? We came last year and had a great time but I am currently having some health issues, going thru chemo and radiation, and do not know how I will be feeling by then. But it certainly gives me something to look forward to. Would be 2 adults and possibly we might bring granddaugher, age 11. Will post food later when I know for sure. thanks

Could you put 2 of us down tentatively? We came last year and had a great time but I am currently having some health issues, going thru chemo and radiation, and do not know how I will be feeling by then. But it certainly gives me something to look forward to. Would be 2 adults and possibly we might bring granddaugher, age 11. Will post food later when I know for sure. thanks
Sounds good. I'll go ahead and mark you down and if something should come up or you can't make it just let me know. Hope all goes well and you make improvements.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter