Indianapolis DIS Meet - 3rd Annual - All Welcome

Hi Aaron, please add me to list of attendees.
:banana:
Andrea...Thanks for coming all this way to be with us. If there is anything Kim and I can do to help with your travels or during your stay please let us know.
See you soon. :)

And Aaron my kids will not be coming now. They are going to stay at Grandma's. :banana::cool1::cheer2:

I mean I am so sad they will not be coming with me.

Thanks
:angel:
Got it Becky. :) See you again soon.

YAY!!!

And Aaron my kids will not be coming now. They are going to stay at Grandma's. :banana::cool1::cheer2:

I mean I am so sad they will not be coming with me.

Thanks

Thanks goes out to you for being able to drop me off at the airport and helping me w/the hotel!

:banana:
Andrea...Thanks for coming all this way to be with us. If there is anything Kim and I can do to help with your travels or during your stay please let us know.
See you soon. :)

Thanks Aaron! I will certainly keep that in mind. I have a wonderful group of friends who have helped me tremendously in being able to come! It will just be me as well :banana:

I am SO looking forward to the meet, and getting to put names to faces. Can hardly stand the wait.

Aaron, how long a drive is it from detroit to indianapolis?
Yup...About 4 to 4 1/2 hours. Are you thinking about making the trek down to North Indy?

Should be about 4 1/2 hours. Plus pit-stops. [Go to MI once a year.]
Sounds about right. Maybe 4 hours.

Well, here is a pic. of us. Look for us...smjj
Nice photo. We'll be on the lookout for you guys.

One batch witn nuts [and oatmeal, choc chips, raisins, coconut, molasses] One without nuts.

Of course, I suspect there'll be plenty of NUTS.:goodvibes
Those sound like great cookies!

Meet prize

57aad62d.jpg

Anything we can do for a couple hours before the meet? Checkout at hotel [in Fishers] is 10ish. Getting too old to make the 3 ½ hour drive as a day-trip.

Anything we can do for a couple hours before the meet? Checkout at hotel [in Fishers] is 10ish. Getting too old to make the 3 ½ hour drive as a day-trip.
There really isn't a lot going on at 10:00AM in the morning, however you can check out the Farmers Market in the Fishers town square.
http://www.fisherschamber.com/chamber/market.asp

Also, Me and a few other crazies will be at the hall setting up for the meet. Feel free to come up early if you wish to help setup or just to socialize. :)

Auction item # 2 - 'A Walk in the Park.' Mickey and Minnie are ready to hit the parks with their classic A - E ticket booklets. :love:

photo.jpg

If someone sent me a message about an Indy Meet logo and other information can you please resend it to me. I seem to have lost the message and I can't remember who sent it to me.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter