Indian Creek

Conway733

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed in a vacation home in Indian Creek? Just curious on what you thought.

The first time we rented a pool home we stayed near by in Indian Ridge Oaks.

We have been down 2X's a year for the last 8 years and have stayed in the formosa gardens area where we stay all the time. Love the area!

We stayed in a 4 bedroom 2 bath pool home with game room in Indian Creek in March. There were 10 of us, 6 adults and 4 kids, we Loved it! It was close to the parks, we used the Sherberth road shortcut going to the parks, at the end of the day we usually just took the interstate back. There is several restaurants and gift shops nearby. Walmart supercenter-has a big disney gift area, a couple grocery stores and walgreens were close and easy to get to. Rented ours from Lowery vacation homes=moremouse.com, really nice people, helpful and easy to work with. I was nervous about renting for the first time but we will do it again for our next trip in 2013.

Amen to all above...we stay 3 months just a mile or so from Indian Creek and the area is 90% rental homes and very safe. You will be amazed how many rental communities and homes there are in the "Formosa Gardens Area" just off Formosa Garden's Boulevard...it is a really great location!

Rental homes around Disney all start looking alike after a while so look closely at the furniture, bed sizes, game rooms, pool area with or without hot tubs, is tax included in the price and cost of pool heat that may affect your decision.

Really is hard to go wrong in this area...Enjoy...Ted

On our last visit we stayed in a lovely 5 bdrm, 4 bath home in Indian Creek. (Casa Grande) It's a great location and we got a great deal with pool heat and taxes included. No theme decorations but the beds were wonderful.
We prefer our own private pool over any size community pool and the home had all the basic things we needed for our stay.
In years past we stayed across the street in Rolling Hills, but any of those neighborhoods in Formosa Gardens are good locations.

We stayed in a 5 bedroom pool home in Indian Creek last summer and LOVED the area! It was close to the parks, and also close to restaurants and shopping. There is a Marketplace grocery store 3-4 miles away, Target 5 miles and Walmart a little further. It is such an easy drive to the parks, just take Formosa Gardens to Funie Steele, turn right(it is gravel for about 1/2 mile) and then turn right on Entry Point and cross 192 which takes you onto Sherbeth. From there follow the signs to get wherever you're headed.

One tip someone gave me here for getting BACK from the parks. In the past, I always used I-4, because I couldn't get back to Sherbeth. This poster said to follow the signs for AK and AKL. When you get close to AK, you will veer to the left towards AKL when the road splits(there is a sign) and then Sherbeth is the next light. Turn left to get back to 192. If you don't veer left, you will end up at AK, but the people at the booths are used to directing people back to Sherbeth,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter