Inaugural Lighthouse Point Cruise - book now or wait?

Thank you for your reply.

I don't really understand though why Disney would not repeat this itinerary given how popular it would be to have both islands in a cruise. September being low season make sense that they don't want to have new things, but October? Why don't they repeat the 10 night cruise then but only do it once in July/August?
Generally, Disney only does one long cruise per year on the Fantasy. I assume they have looked at their market and determined there is not a call for these cruises during the school year.

We will have to wait and see what they decide to do with Oct 2024, but the current pattern for early fall does not have any combo CC/LP cruises, even on the Magic.

Generally, Disney only does one long cruise per year on the Fantasy. I assume they have looked at their market and determined there is not a call for these cruises during the school year.
I’m not saying do a 9-10 night every month, but if they did one a year during the school year I think there would be enough interest.

I’m not saying do a 9-10 night every month, but if they did one a year during the school year I think there would be enough interest.
Perhaps, but that throws off the Fantasy's typical Saturday-to-Saturday sailings. If they have a 9 or 10 night cruise, they need to have something else to account for the extra days.

To me it's strange that they have launched a brand new Island and don't have cruises going there left right and centre!

To me it's strange that they have launched a brand new Island and don't have cruises going there left right and centre!
They do show at least 2 visits per week once they start sailing there.

Because the area is on Eleuthera and not an uninhabited island like Gorda Cay, there may be other considerations about usage.

They do show at least 2 visits per week once they start sailing there.

Because the area is on Eleuthera and not an uninhabited island like Gorda Cay, there may be other considerations about usage.
Yeah but not anymore from CC. Which if you want to sell a Disneyworld+Cruise package is the most convenient especially for the international market.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter