Inappropriate advertising on this board

Skullcrusher

Mouseketeer
Why oh why does this board keep shoving "vote for democrats" advertisements up our butts every time we go to a new page? Don't you think its just a little too much advertising for either party? this is pretty low for a Disney board to do.

I am pretty sure the ads are not selected in any way by the admins at the DIS boards. They come through Google Ads and are based on your browsing history and cookies. For instance, I never go to political websites, so I never have seen a political ad here.

Try it - open a new browser tab and go some place like Southwest Vacations. Then come back to the DIS and refresh your screen. I'll bet you see at least one ad for Southwest.

I, too, have never seen political adds on the websites. So, as already suggested, it has to be previous websites and cookies kicking in.

Just clear all the cookies from your browser and generic ads will start showing up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter