In which state do you live ?

New York, I think New York has the highest number of DVC members. Maybe Florida has more?

Grew up in IL, spent my formative years in WI, currently live in MA, but I'm longing to move back to NYC.

New York, If Florida doesn't have the most number of DVC members it will soon because everyone from New York is moving to Florida (It appears that way) The best place to start a conversation with someone is in the Hot Tub. I was in the Hot Tub at Riviera Resort recently. A family from New Jersey and two families from PA were talking about moving to Florida. I think it is because they had no Covid in Florida :) . Or at least that is the way it seams when you are down there.

Same!

Did you ever see the house near La Luna banquet hall that’s Disney decorated for Xmas? I have a friend who lives right down the street. I wish I could post a video it’s pretty amazing.

I know exactly where La Luna is, but I have never seen that house. What part ofBensalem are you in? I’m in the Valley

I know exactly where La Luna is, but I have never seen that house. What part ofBensalem are you in? I’m in the Valley

coming from the valley make a right on Kasmir...when you get to the first street it’s impossible to miss. It’s like the shady brook lights we have to see it every year.

I’m in Neshaminy Valley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter