In the news...

LOL, the polar bear was funny!

Angie, I don't know what happened to the hyper boxer video...it's gone! But those APBT pups are too cute!!

Pretty cool...but I bet it wont pull any of our campers! ha

If I were driving it I doubt it could pull the camper behind the wheel! Who am I kidding, I'd never squeeze behind the heel of a Porsche! Poor little thing would look like a swaybellied mule when I was done with her.

You go girl!

When I dribble in public nobody thinks it very cute at all! :laughing:

Rob, if you'd stop playing with your balls in public, the world would be a better place for 5 year old prodigies!!!!

Wow....!!
"turned up inside an 8-pound bass 21 years after he lost it while fishing".
Can you imagine 21 year old fish eating a ring ! Thats tough to swallow !(kidding,,I know the fish wasnt more than 14 or 15,:rotfl2: )
That is pretty amzing !
I cleaned a fish once that was just FULL of guts. :rolleyes1

I (or should I say former boyfriend) lost my class ring in a field some 36 years ago. If it turned up in a cow patty - nobody found it.:eek: or admitted to it.

I know where my class ring is, I found out that it in fact is not made of silver but instead is made of "middleagium" which causes it to shrink over the years and not fit any longer, I suspect some of my pants have this material in them also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter