• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In the news...

While I'm very sorry this happened, I've often wondered why there haven't been more incidents like this.

These are social animals that live in family groups that hunt together and take care of each other in the wild. They roam freely in a vast ocean, and to me, it is inhumane that they are forced to live in what equates to a jail and perform several times a day so that man can be entertained and is able to say "look what we've done"! "We've tamed the beast in the name of science!"

FREE WILLY!!

FREE WILLY!!

I use that line with my wife all the time, but don't think it has the same meaning....

:blush: sorry, I just had too, I feel bad for the trainer, and for the orca, but that really was the perfect set up! :lmao:

I use that line with my wife all the time, but don't think it has the same meaning....

:blush: sorry, I just had too, I feel bad for the trainer, and for the orca, but that really was the perfect set up! :lmao:

I knew this would happen, John. I just thought it would be Jim, Pete, or Rog!

You da man!!! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter