In park purchases-- delivery to resorts

Jess.stw

Mouseketeer
Someone on Facebook said it had returned.... but since I haven't seen it on here, I am doubtful!

Anyone have recent experiences sending purchases back to the resort?

I have to imagine there are better places to put staff currently given the shortages, but it would be cool to have it back!

It wasn't in May, but maybe now? We just bought our purchases before we left for a lunch break or right before we left. We didn't want to be carrying bags around all day.

Thanks all that's pretty much what I figured. While I will miss it I would rather have the staffing issues resolved elsewhere!

What, I didn't realize they've stopped in park purchase delivery to the resorts. :headache: I've scheduled appointments at the droid depot and thought we could have them delivered to the resort, may be a pain to carry them all day/evening long. :faint:

I'm not even sure if shipping them to the front of the park has come back. I know when I was there in April it wasn't back. I just bought things right before I was leaving and in one case the store offered to hold something for me so I didn't have to carry it around.

Someone on Facebook said it had returned.... but since I haven't seen it on here, I am doubtful!

Anyone have recent experiences sending purchases back to the resort?

I have to imagine there are better places to put staff currently given the shortages, but it would be cool to have it back!
Are they mixing up Disneyland with Disney World? Because it was announced it would be coming back to Disneyland this summer. Not sure if it’s started yet or not. Disney World has not made any announcements about it.

Does anyone know if you can still have your packages shipped to front of park?

This is a huge bummer for us, as it was one of our very favorite perks. We definitely won't be spending as much money in the parks due to not being able to send it back to the resort. We aren't going to carry shopping bags around everywhere.

All I know is without it I won't be spending as much while there. I will have to really want it to lug it around. I'm only bringing a fanny pack to the parks with me

This is a huge bummer for us, as it was one of our very favorite perks. We definitely won't be spending as much money in the parks due to not being able to send it back to the resort. We aren't going to carry shopping bags around everywhere.
This has been us the last 2 trips. It sucks to not have this option anymore. We have saved all our shopping for a Disney springs day or potential on the way out of the park. Certainly miss the good ole days.

You can only ship to your home, which costs a shipping fee. As much as people complain, I don't think it has stopped spending. If spending remains high, it would not be beneficial for Disney to have delivery to resort return and then have to pay so many more people to make it work.

You can certainly wait to make your purchases on your way out of the park. At least then you are only lugging the stuff back to your resort/hotel.

We must not be big merch spenders. We've never thought of or desired shipping back to the resort.

Dan

We must not be big merch spenders. We've never thought of or desired shipping back to the resort.
We did on occasion, but didn't happen very often. As others said, it will be missed. But, if they are short staffed, there are more important places for those people to be to make our experience better.

We used it for big purchases e.g. Monorail set. That would not be good to carry back to the resort. I agree with others, people just won't spend as much if they have to carry it around the parks or transport on the bus when they have children/strollers to contend with. False economy by Disney IMHO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter