In Need of Vacation Suggestions

Here's another vote for San Diego. We had a great time there.

Another suggestion would be the Florida Keys, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, or a cruise.
We're looking too!

I agree with flying into Vegas; Grand Canyon and Zion and Bryce make for a great trip.

Cruising seems overwhelming with all the planning; but we are looking into St. Thomas - don't even know where to start!

We're spending 2 weeks in Maui - wanted to get away from the cold temps at home. We're blending doing a lot and having some chill time at the beach/pool. We were going to do two different Islands but the condo we got was to perfect. Having done Maui, Kauai, the Big Island and parts of Oahu already. If you did a couple Islands you could stay very busy if that's what you wanted.

Any specific things you or your husband like to do on vacation? "Stuff to do" could be anything from museums to hikes. Since it is the holidays is going somewhere warm important since you usually go to FL?

Since it sounds like you like warmer weather, I suggest Puerto Rico. No passport needed since it is a U.S. territory. There is a lot to do. We are going this summer so it's on my radar. We are planning to go to the rain forest and the bio bay tour. We may do a food tour but have not booked or finalized anything else yet.

If not PR, I agree with a pp about Hawaii. If your DH likes to be busy, you could try a cruise.

Could you fly into Las Vegas but rent a car and go see things surrounding there? Hoover Dam, Red Rock Canyon, Lake Mead, Death Valley NP, Grand Canyon south rim, Joshua Tree NP, Disneyland is just 4.5 hours drive. Make a driving loop, and have a night or two in Vegas before you fly home.
I would highly recommend this ....while you(OP) can't do everything, I'd toss Zion into the mix. It's a smaller, more manageable "version" of Grand Canyon with plenty of hiking trails for all ages and abilities. Go and be amazed....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter