In need of two adrs

Princess Mom 87

Earning My Ears
I am in need of Chef Mickey for 6-7 people for either July 24 or 25 for breakfast it will be my baby's first birthday.
I also been trying for Ohana Dinner for either July 23 or 24 for 6-7 with zero luck I feel so bad!

Keep trying is the key--with hopes of getting pixie-dusted, because a larger group like that is a bigger challenge. You might try splitting into a group of 4 and 3, booking times close together. Then, arrive all at the same time, explaining you'll wait to be seated near each other.

We've sometimes nabbed the super-popular ones early on weekend mornings. Probably people cancel late the night before, and then we early birds gleefully snap up what they didn't want. Try then if you can.

Good luck🍀.

Try for even numbered parties - first for 8, then for 4+4.

If split into 2, on the first ADR put another member of the group who has their own MDE as lead guest, and leave yourself as lead on the second one. Have everyone arrive 10-15 minutes before the earlier ADR, check in with the CM not via MDE, ask to be seated as close together as possible, and be patient! They’ll do their best!

PS it doesn’t matter who’s listed on which ADR. Disney doesn’t care who sits where.

I’d recommend signing up for a reservation alert with Touring Plans or Mouse Dining. I’ve had success for Hoop de Doo, Tusker House, Artist Point and have seen lots of alerts for Ohana come through. I agree try for 4&4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter