In 48 hours from now....

mainewmn

Patiently waiting for my place in the castle..
In 48 hours from now I will be getting ready to for dinner at Whispering Canyon! I am so excited, now if I can stay awake for the next 24 hours to pack and get ready to go I will be all set!

Have a great time...and let us know what to expect. We are leaving in just 12 days!

::yes::

mainewmn said:
In 48 hours from now I will be getting ready to for dinner at Whispering Canyon! I am so excited, now if I can stay awake for the next 24 hours to pack and get ready to go I will be all set!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: I am dancing with you. I can't stand it!! We leave for WDW in 5 days and it's driving me crazy. Just think, we are finally in the single digits!!! I couldn't wait to say that. We keep saying,"this time next week we will be falling 13 stories in an elevator, etc." The only thing left I have to do is buy a loaf of bread Thursday and decorate our car that night!!! Have fun in the most magical place, I will!!! :banana: :banana:
Pam

Thank you both, I'm now officially checked in online with the airline, bags are 99.9% packed and I just have a few more things to do at work before I'm out of here! :cool1: :cool1:

Forget the 48 hours, I’m on my way home now, get an oil change on my way for my car, pick up my kiddos, and DH pack a few extra things and we are out the door in the next 2 hours! Talk to you all when we get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter