IMPORTANT: When does school start back for you guys and what grade will you be In ???

Are any of you excited about going back to school !

• YESSS !

• NOOO !

• Are you kidding me ?

• maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I start my first year in college on the performing arts course on September 1st.

Im kind of excited but scared aswell.

I'll be going into 9th grade (GO FISH '04 <><!! sorry, my friend has been driving me crazy with that!) and school starts on August 18th!! But band camp starts this coming Monday, July 28th!

(GO FISH '04 *enter fish sign, the thing wouldn't let me do it!*!! sorry, my friend has been driving me crazy with that!) and school starts on August 18th!! But band camp starts this coming Monday, July 28th! Now if I can just get that pre-ap english reading done...

Ok, for some strange reason my first post didn't show this, so this is the continuation of my first post (should be right above this one!)

i start sept. 3 and im going to be a sophmore in HS

I start on Sept. 2nd and I'm going to be a senior in HS!!!! I'm so excited! This year is going to be so much fun! Now if I could only be motivated to do my summer reading assignments....

:smooth:

school starts for me 4 weeks from today- we were just talking about it in vbs( vacation bible school- i work it) and i'm goin in 8th gr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter