IMPORTANT: When does school start back for you guys and what grade will you be In ???

Are any of you excited about going back to school !

• YESSS !

• NOOO !

• Are you kidding me ?

• maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

ugadog99

<font color=blue>Has been waiting patiently for a
Hi guys, This is really Keypooh90, we are having logging out problems again. Well when do you go back to school ? I go back August 8th ,2003 and I will be in the 7th grade ! Woooo- hooo one year and a half till high school !:bounce:

School starts for me on sept 25th and i will be a freshman in college.

I'm starting HS and not the lest bit excited about it... the only cool part is band.

i start 9thgrade and not a bit excited to go back i am haveing so much fun right now and we start back Aug.26th

i go back aug 24 because of work and i'll be a sophomore in college so if anyone has any questions about what to expect ur freshman year or has any questions, just ask

i go back well im not sure...il b e in 10th grade i look forward to it like how i look forward to going to the dentist to get my mollers drilled on

I go back on August 14th and I'm gonna be a SENIOR!

I'm honestly thrilled to go back to school...this year is gonna ROCK!!(I jsut need to do my summer reading!)

I start back August 20th! Ill be in the 8th grade top of the middle school! O ya! I am kinda glad to be going back cuz i miss my friends like nate sydney and kellee and a whole bunch more!

I go bac Sept 3rd... and i'll be a sophmore in HS. i dont wanna go back!!! i love summer! no homework no teachers NO THINKING! lol

I go back Sept 3rd. I am so not looking forward to it. I hate tests, quizes, homework, projects. The only plus is seeing my friends. Im going into 10th grade.

i go back sept 3rd and ill be a freshman in hs, i cant wait to go back just because i dont get to see my friends that much:D

We start mid-August (I don't even know the date! lol) and I'll be in 11th grade - a junior! c/o 2005, baby!

Now, if I could just get that AP summer reading done...lol...oh well :)

Man alost of u guyz start school early I'm not sure whn i'll start bcuz alost of the schools in my town are havein construction done but when i'll start i'll be a freshman in high school

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter