Important Question

IndyClown

If you had wings..had wings..had wings..had wings!
Ok, I think we have the food pretty much nailed down.....now more importantly....Which resorts/restaurants around the World make the best Cocktails??? :confused3

I'm a Manhatten guy and GF likes Martinis. Who makes the best? :woohoo:

I would say that the majority of the lounges and most resort TS places have the same drink menu but the TS park restaurants do vary. I had killer drinks from Yak & Yeti and Tutto Italia

Okay are you going for the drinks or ambience? As the previous poster said there is a set menu at most lounges with a few variences. Each restaurant also has a drink menu with concoctions unique to them.

As for standards, of course they are only as good as the bartenders talent.
Which really can vary.

So, we like to go for the ambience instead. I love Victoria Falls at AKL, as well as the tiny bar tucked away inside Jikos. BTW, the barkeeps at Jikos will pour and pour wine samples till you find just the right one. It usually takes me about two or three:thumbsup2 . I also like the new lounge at The Wave. Very friendly staff as well. The Belle Vue at BWI is nice and also has a large outdoor seating area as well. Territory Lounge at WL is small but a very attentive staff. I like Citricos and Narcosses, but they are small and a little out of the way unless you are eating there as well.

The bar I would most like to try next is the one in the Dolphin attched to the Blue Zoo. Very cool.

I know its hard to tell but we do go to the parks when we visit WDW and don't spend our whole time drinking ;) .

Have fun exploring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter