Images no longer loading

I too, am having issues with the link below my Avatar not loading. I tried to delete it, but not entirely sure how.
If you're talking about the link that's directly under your avatar, that's not really a link. That's a custom title. You can change that as you wish.

Just hover over your username in the upper right and click on "personal details". Scroll down to the Custom Title spot and delete what's there. You can put what you want in there, but there is a finite amount of spaces. And, I believe, once you've already had something in there, you must continue to have something. I don't think you can leave it blank. If you remove what's there and try clicking "save changes" at that point, it will default back to whatever was there before.

Once you've made the change you want there, be sure to click "save changes" at the bottom of the page.

If you're talking about the link that's directly under your avatar, that's not really a link. That's a custom title. You can change that as you wish.

Just hover over your username in the upper right and click on "personal details". Scroll down to the Custom Title spot and delete what's there. You can put what you want in there, but there is a finite amount of spaces. And, I believe, once you've already had something in there, you must continue to have something. I don't think you can leave it blank. If you remove what's there and try clicking "save changes" at that point, it will default back to whatever was there before.

Once you've made the change you want there, be sure to click "save changes" at the bottom of the page.

Thank you! The link under "Custom Title" was added by a Moderator, way-back-when. I wasn't sure how to delete or change it. All set.

Thank you! The link under "Custom Title" was added by a Moderator, way-back-when. I wasn't sure how to delete or change it. All set.
Well the custom title default (when we switched to this format- years ago) was the tag that the old format had, or whatever the Tag Fairy put there. Unfortunately, many of the old tags translated as a link, many of which were longer than the allotted field space, causing, basically, a gibberish link.

Well the custom title default (when we switched to this format- years ago) was the tag that the old format had, or whatever the Tag Fairy put there. Unfortunately, many of the old tags translated as a link, many of which were longer than the allotted field space, causing, basically, a gibberish link.
Pesky tag fairy - has caused issues for so many years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter