I'm.........

Have a great time and I hope your DH remains pain free
so far so good......but a lot of work with 7 people.
Grocery order came minus 20 items due to delivery issues after hurricane.
So we placed a second one from a different place.

DH is doing well. Just gets tired fast. Takes breaks to rest

Glad your DH is there. Hope you get the groceries you need.

I’m glad to hear your DH is doing well.
Hopefully you’re able to get the rest of the groceries you need :wizard:

I’m having a lot of wildlife in my yard lately. My Sophie’s scent (she passed away in July) must be gone, because the animals have been loving my yard the last couple weeks. Hopefully they continue to not be destructive and stay out of my house - we’ve had raccoons in the attic before - not good :sad2:

Pictures are from our security cameras

36B9D926-D0AE-41E5-A5D0-1988C5650B2C.jpeg

07E502C3-701A-465C-9A8A-0B1AB58484A6.jpeg

I’m having a lot of wildlife in my yard lately. My Sophie’s scent (she passed away in July) must be gone, because the animals have been loving my yard the last couple weeks. Hopefully they continue to not be destructive and stay out of my house - we’ve had raccoons in the attic before - not good :sad2:

Pictures are from our security cameras

View attachment 708343

View attachment 708344
Oh my! You must live in the suburbs.

It’s a beautiful day in Cape May, and I went for a bike ride. What is everyone doing today? How are you?

I am happy that the sun has finally come back out!! It's been grey and rainy for days here.

We dropped off DH's car for an oil change earlier, I "walked" one of the cats (and the other is asking for her turn now) and later I have to go to the grocery store.

I am happy that the sun has finally come back out!! It's been grey and rainy for days here.

We dropped off DH's car for an oil change earlier, I "walked" one of the cats (and the other is asking for her turn now) and later I have to go to the grocery store.
How far do you walk with your cat? A mile??

It’s a beautiful day in Cape May, and I went for a bike ride. What is everyone doing today? How are you?
I’m leaving in a few minutes to go to my little second job, which was Katie’s job, and now I’m her fill in until she comes home. When she comes home then she goes and I don’t, and then when she returns to school we’ll start the rotation again - just call me the placeholder - LOL!

How far do you walk with your cat? A mile??
🤣 no

"Walk" was in quotes because it's a stretch to call it that. We have two indoor cats who enjoy being taken out on a leash (one at a time, of course, because they would never go in the same direction 🙄 ) but it isn't exactly exercise. They putter around the yard a little, then tend to settle in one spot for a bit. I bring whatever book I'm currently reading or sit and play on my phone.

I think the fresh air and sunshine are important for my health, so I don't mind, but for actual exercise, I walk on the treadmill in the evenings (which works for me too, as I can watch TV or YouTube on the iPad while I walk).

In the summer, my neighbor and I do go for long walks with her dog, and I enjoy that too.

🤣 no

"Walk" was in quotes because it's a stretch to call it that. We have two indoor cats who enjoy being taken out on a leash (one at a time, of course, because they would never go in the same direction 🙄 ) but it isn't exactly exercise. They putter around the yard a little, then tend to settle in one spot for a bit. I bring whatever book I'm currently reading or sit and play on my phone.

I think the fresh air and sunshine are important for my health, so I don't mind, but for actual exercise, I walk on the treadmill in the evenings (which works for me too, as I can watch TV or YouTube on the iPad while I walk).

In the summer, my neighbor and I do go for long walks with her dog, and I enjoy that too.
OK, in my distant past, I had a cat, Snitz, and I tried to walk him. Never worked, but he liked outside too.

Yesterday we were at Animal Kingdom. DGS's first time on EE. He didn't like it. Thought he was going to die😋
Today is DHS. He didn't like RnR either, to won't be riding it again today.

He and I are both a pass on the new Guardian ride

Yesterday we were at Animal Kingdom. DGS's first time on EE. He didn't like it. Thought he was going to die😋
Today is DHS. He didn't like RnR either, to won't be riding it again today.

He and I are both a pass on the new Guardian ride
We don’t think it’s for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter