I'm.........

I started yesterday, but just a couple little things from Amazon.
DIL, no idea what to get her. She is always the problem one.
I only have to do 3 stockings this year. DS's family will be out of town this year

I start Christmas shopping as soon as DS's birthday is over which was Aug 4.
2 vacations in there, so need to get going
I start Christmas shopping early too.
I‘ve learned that when I see something I know someone would like I just buy it and put it away - even if it’s March.
We‘re going to a couple big festivals this Labor Day weekend since Katie won’t have a tournament, and there‘s a ton of craft booths at these, and I’m hoping to get some Christmas gifts then 🙂👍🏻

I started yesterday, but just a couple little things from Amazon.
DIL, no idea what to get her. She is always the problem one.
I only have to do 3 stockings this year. DS's family will be out of town this year
One thing my MIL gets me is a gift certificate to where I get my hair cut and I ❤️ this gift!
She makes it for $100 and then I use $25 each visit, which is about 1/2 the amount, so then each visit is like a 50% discount. She keeps asking me if I’m bored with this gift and I say Nope - I love it!

One thing my MIL gets me is a gift certificate to where I get my hair cut and I ❤️ this gift!
She makes it for $100 and then I use $25 each visit, which is about 1/2 the amount, so then each visit is like a 50% discount. She keeps asking me if I’m bored with this gift and I say Nope - I love it!
She doesn't like gift card and usually doesn't use them if she receives them
Her Amazon list, at the moment, has nothing at all on it.
She does like Tee Turtle shirts......but that would just be a start.

Then there are the grand kids. I hate giving them a bunch of toys, because everyone does and they have way too many already!!

....well, my DS called me yesterday and he went out on his own and bought me one...I don't like him spending $$ on me because he has to pay all his bills [living on his own] and he could use it for gas money or something that HE needs. But, whatever, it's done and we will be going on an expedition of sorts, seeking out all 50 characters in the 4 parks to activate our bands....should be lotsa fun!
00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJiG9wGQWbWBFPqJKLrpELqZrnHjCyIZu59oV2we_kMG9A

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJiFSKKB43vq_Ytjh8fiZjOCKwg5ydwHipy3aIZBf9dNYQ

Good morning. I decided to look up lingering Covid symptoms and yes back muscle pains are listed. I wondered because the pain is not just in one place, like I strained a muscle. It’s up down and both sides depending on nothing that I can tell.

Anyway, it’s less than it has been in many days, so we went on a bike ride. It felt good to do something!!!

...I decided to look up lingering Covid symptoms and yes back muscle pains are listed. I wondered because the pain is not just in one place, like I strained a muscle. It’s up down and both sides depending on nothing that I can tell....Anyway, it’s less than it has been in many days, so we went on a bike ride.
...well, that's promising.... :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!