I'm.........

I’m heading to work in a few minutes.
Have fun bobbi! ::MickeyMo
I hope the weather warms up for you :wizard:

There are kids in the pool, and the sun is out. However, it’s only 67°. We are fine. Heading to see the Broadway singers, and tonight hoping to catch Happily Ever After. We have our warmest clothes to bring!

• Love
Reactions: slo
I’m enjoying our current weather here - 51 degrees and sunny. Such a nice and welcome change to the constant gloomy weather we had earlier.

How was the show bobbi? I took DD25 to see Newsies when it was in Chicago - it was so good. I wish it was still in production so I could take Katie to see it.

What wonderful pictures! Thank you Bobbi and Meriweather :grouphug:

I'm extra grateful to God for a safe and warm home. It has been pouring here+ Ready for summer!

Reactions: slo
What wonderful pictures! Thank you Bobbi and Meriweather :grouphug:

I'm extra grateful to God for a safe and warm home. It has been pouring here+ Ready for summer!
Sorry to hear the rain is continuing and ground can’t handle it. :grouphug:
Here we are having a much more normal February. The high today was 41°. Last year February was warm…I think this is better. Of course, Tom and especially Nancy walked Gus today. Nancy, my sister, came for a visit today and it was great to see her.

I loved the pictures - thank you sharing them :goodvibes

@bobbiwoz - how was the fireworks cruise? Do you like the new fireworks show? I’ve watched it on YouTube and the jury is still out for me. I’m looking forward to seeing it in person in December.

I’m enjoying our crazy mild February - we may hit 55 - 60 degrees tomorrow - that is not normal, but I’ll take it ::yes::

I loved the pictures - thank you sharing them :goodvibes

@bobbiwoz - how was the fireworks cruise? Do you like the new fireworks show? I’ve watched it on YouTube and the jury is still out for me. I’m looking forward to seeing it in person in December.

I’m enjoying our crazy mild February - we may hit 55 - 60 degrees tomorrow - that is not normal, but I’ll take it ::yes::
Our last Fireworks cruise was in October, and it was Epcot Forever.

I hadn’t enjoyed Luminous the first time I saw it. That was the second day it aired, and I did not have a decent view. Epcot was so crowded! We saw it on Friday, and we both thought it was excellent! A story of us, each and every one of us.

Just sharing this one picture.

IMG_3033.jpeg
There was a tree that hid all of the high fireworks, and even without them, we enjoyed it. We are getting the fireworks cruise in March with my DSis and her Honey as our Valentine’s gift to each other. I think with the view of the fireworks we will enjoy it even more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter