• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm.........

I’m a little concerned for DH - the Dermotologist took two large skin biopsies from him today - one on his forehead and one from his leg. The doctor has been treating areas on his face and head for a few years now, but she never had much concern until today. He gets the results between Christmas and New Years. Really praying the doctor doesn’t tell him - Happy New Year, you’ve got cancer to start off 2023 with. If he does, hopefully it’s caught early since he does see the doctor on a fairly regular basis.

I am safely home after a complicated flight home from MCO yesterday.

We sat on the plane at the gate for nearly two hours while it poured and had enough lightning bolts that luggage sat on the tarmac. Then we learned that the luggage from the previous flight was still on board, and had to be unloaded before ours could go on!

The contents of my suitcase were thoroughly wet!
1671215842312.jpeg

1671215873276.jpeg
The library book was brand new. I know I’m going to have to pay for it. I had finished reading it, and so had it packed.

Every flight where you land and walk away is a good one. This was just a little less good.

I’m a little concerned for DH - the Dermotologist took two large skin biopsies from him today - one on his forehead and one from his leg. The doctor has been treating areas on his face and head for a few years now, but she never had much concern until today. He gets the results between Christmas and New Years. Really praying the doctor doesn’t tell him - Happy New Year, you’ve got cancer to start off 2023 with. If he does, hopefully it’s caught early since he does see the doctor on a fairly regular basis.
Good luck with that.
DH has had a lot of spots frozen off over the years.
Last time he had the Blue Light Treatment for the areas that were a concern.

• Love
Reactions: slo
Bobbi that is so sad about those things being left in the rain.
I'm surprised the airline didn't offer something

The babysitting has started. Today and tomorrow. Then when they get back from their trip until school starts....which isn't until the 4th (I didn't know it was that long)

I will....just resting and watching TV.
We came back from WDW with colds, we are still trying to get over

• Sad
Much better already.
Friday was the worst day.....DH was worse. He spent the whole day in bed

I have a unexpected trip to the airport today.
DS decided to have me drive them. They were afraid the garage and lots would be full.
So 5 people and luggage in my car. Just the third person in the backseat will be squished because of the car seat.
And of course, I get to pick them up next week too............DS was't even sure which day :rolleyes: Tuesday or Wednesday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter