I'm.........

Thank you!!! I looked thru the photos and the big yellow bushes are what I see on my walks and the white lillys are abundant. They also have a photo of fields of large purple clover like,,,for some reason, with allthe rain, we did not have that purple flower coverings nor did the ground lotus appear, I am missing 3/4 of the flowers from last year

thank you also, nice and refreshing here on this side of the community. I just got bullied for participating in a thread, I reported them, ...I guess if I can't play Dodge Words with the big boys, then I should reevaluate my participation in government threads. .

Well, thank you for mentioning desert blooms!
I think we are a welcoming group!

We are in for the day. Had left over from lunch chicken for dinner. However, we found a soft serve ice cream place, so left overs with milk shakes!

Our dinner is just warm up.....or not the pork. And cole slaw and strawberries

Got a few things done today :yay:

One more (for now) trip out tomorrow. Just the regular grocery store

It was getting warm on our walk.....not too much longer and we will have to walk earlier and then not at all.
Waiting for our pool to heat up enough to use

I'm watching the Masked Singer.....never thought I would but I am enjoying it. The costumes are amazing

Lost went supernatural and odd creatures.
I stopped Heroes when they started doing different dimensions or time travel or something.....can't really remember.

We're on about episode 7 of season 1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter